Why did you break with your ex?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
The one that meant the most to me...my first so-called "real" relationship/love:lupe: This bytch was super crazy and dramatic, supposedly molested (told me this on like the second time we hung out without me even alluding to any conversation of the sort:upsetfavre:), supposedly got beat up by her husband she ran away from her family with for nothing:upsetfavre:, adopted, claimed to have finished a nursing program in a year because she had a connection with her family doctor:russ: (avoided questions on the topic of why she didn't work as a nurse:upsetfavre:), supposedly had a stolen identity, and just a ton of other :duck: and sob stories. Keep in mind that she was only 19. All in all - she was basically your average Puerto Rican chick. :pachaha:Ohhh she told me some good shyt - and I made myself believe it like the kid that I was. :snoop: She played me with a finesse that only her advantage of being a cumdumpster for years prior would have allowed. Compared to me, of course, with a couple of my little bullshyt High School flings. :wow:This bytch managed to cheat on me, crash my car, lie to my face constantly, get me to move in with her and pay most of the rent, and a bunch of other shyt I won't even get into.:snoop: Man, I was such a sucker. :wow: So young and naive :wow: But I was so in love.:wub: Anyway, I would break up with her like every other day and finally a time came when she didn't want to get back together. So I guess I technically "broke up" with her but then she wouldn't take me back :heh: I was a mess for like a year and made a fool of myself on multiple occasions by begging for her back while she was getting smashed by several dudes on the regular (she was obviously telling me that she wasn't). This is by far the lowest point I have ever reached in my life and the biggest lesson I have ever learned.:to: After I got over it, picked myself up, and got my confidence back - I was a changed man. I now realized how women really operate most of the time and began winning.:banderas: Every relationship since then has been a cakewalk - win or lose. :manny:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one that meant the most to me...my first so-called "real" relationship/love:lupe: This bytch was super crazy and dramatic, supposedly molested (told me this on like the second time we hung out without me even alluding to any conversation of the sort:upsetfavre:), supposedly got beat up by her husband she ran away from her family with for nothing:upsetfavre:, adopted, claimed to have finished a nursing program in a year because she had a connection with her family doctor:russ: (avoided questions on the topic of why she didn't work as a nurse:upsetfavre:), supposedly had a stolen identity, and just a ton of other :duck: and sob stories. Keep in mind that she was only 19. All in all - she was basically your average Puerto Rican chick. :pachaha:Ohhh she told me some good shyt - and I made myself believe it like the kid that I was. :snoop: She played me with a finesse that only her advantage of being a cumdumpster for years prior would have allowed. Compared to me, of course, with a couple of my little bullshyt High School flings. :wow:This bytch managed to cheat on me, crash my car, lie to my face constantly, get me to move in with her and pay most of the rent, and a bunch of other shyt I won't even get into.:snoop: Man, I was such a sucker. :wow: So young and naive :wow: But I was so in love.:wub: Anyway, I would break up with her like every other day and finally a time came when she didn't want to get back together. So I guess I technically "broke up" with her but then she wouldn't take me back :heh: I was a mess for like a year and made a fool of myself on multiple occasions by begging for her back while she was getting smashed by several dudes on the regular (she was obviously telling me that she wasn't). This is by far the lowest point I have ever reached in my life and the biggest lesson I have ever learned.:to: After I got over it, picked myself up, and got my confidence back - I was a changed man. I now realized how women really operate most of the time and began winning.:banderas: Every relationship since then has been a cakewalk - win or lose. :manny:
Good to hear someone went through some shyt similar to me, except the lying and cheating and car crashing and the rest of that bs, but the first love thing.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
She wasn't trying to better herself or her situation in any way, simply feeling sorry for yourself doesn't help you get to where you want to be in life.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea we have a daughter together , i have 3 sons by my ex husband and my only girl by master splinter, she is his only child too
this plus always being high when you were fukking dude, his ratchedness and the ratched girlfriend of yours he was fukking behind your back make you sound like a real catch. your husband is one lucky guy :troll:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
They turned crazy after the 1.5 year point.
Got paranoid that I would leave them for someone else.

This is the downside to dating guys for personality over looks... They become convinced that you're too good for them & become overprotective, defensive & psycho.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Gonna catch shyt for this, but fukk it. She put on too much weight and wasn't attracted to her anymore.

I would have hung in there, but she wasn't doing anything to lose it. I took it as her not caring about looking sexy for me.

My mind started drifting something serious towards other chicks. Instead of cheating I dipped. She was perfect in every other way, but I would always think about how big she would be after kids and shyt like that. I couldn't handle that.

It was pretty shallow and I'm not proud of it. I keep myself in shape, partially for her. The fact she wasn't willing to do the same took all desire for her out of me.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
The last chick i broke up with was cuz she started making ridiculous decisions financially and expected that i was going to supplant her self-inflicted losses of income. She quit her good job at the hospital to start her own line of nail polish. bytch how u gon sell nail polish when you dont even have a supplier, let alone clientele? Then when that failed she started "rapping" and spent her last little bit of money on studio time. :pachaha:She figured since im doing well for myself i would support her. Sorry I already have a daughter, dont need a grown ass adopted daughter.