Why did you break with your ex?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So, could be tolerable...but was talking to a friend and she said, besides her new in her career field, she was dating someone in similar careers, she said, she broke up with the ex also because he didn't like the beach, when she would go to the water, he would not go to the water.

It kinda interesting because for whatever reason the girl is available. Another reason on of my guy buddies said his girl broke up with her ex, was because the ex worked too much and was not there for the kids.

So, why did you break with your ex?

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
I never liked her to begin with but her fat bytch friend was like "She wants you so date her, but break her heart and I'll kill you :shaq:" I smashed and got the fukk outta there just in case her friend would pull the chopper :bustback:. She only recently stopped texting me due to fat bytch friend saying I'm a "prick who's not worth her time" cute pawg though so :yeshrug:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
fukk it ill just go with my last serious relationship before i met my now husband. my daughter daddy this nikka was hell, put you in mind of master splinter with hair. i was always high when i would fukk with him and he had good head so i didnt really mind he had a lil dikk. but this nikka had the nerve to be a cheater. im a forgiving woman but the straw that broke the camel back was he started fukking with this big girl who was real hairy that he worked with, at first she was giving him half her check and splitting it with me but then it made me feel bad and and feel bad for her. then he started fukking with my homegirl that lived across the street, she told me about it before she died and to this day he still denies fukking her.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
She lied to me about being on birth control. Then had the nerve to say "its not like we dont got the money to take care of a baby"
Mind you we are both 18,she works at krogers and I work part time :snoop:

bytch is a damn fool

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
fukk it ill just go with my last serious relationship before i met my now husband. my daughter daddy this nikka was hell, put you in mind of master splinter with hair. i was always high when i would fukk with him and he had good head so i didnt really mind he had a lil dikk. but this nikka had the nerve to be a cheater. im a forgiving woman but the straw that broke the camel back was he started fukking with this big girl who was real hairy that he worked with, at first she was giving him half her check and splitting it with me but then it made me feel bad and and feel bad for her. then he started fukking with my homegirl that lived across the street, she told me about it before she died and to this day he still denies fukking her.
how did your homegirl die? if sex was good without the cheating...would you stay? was the diff in d size really noticeable inside ||?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
how did your homegirl die? if sex was good without the cheating...would you stay? was the diff in d size really noticeable inside ||?
she died from lupus, but she called herself confessing to me on her deathbed.yea i would have stayed. yes it was noticeable cuz he was short tx like real real short. he was so short i used to wonder did he pee on his balls when he would take a piss.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she died from lupus, but she called herself confessing to me on her deathbed.yea i would have stayed. yes it was noticeable cuz he was short tx like real real short. he was so short i used to wonder did he pee on his balls when he would take a piss.
how long were yall together? what type of size or feel do you like the d to be?