Why Did Rappers Embrace The Mafiaso Rap

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
The Mafia built the entire entertainment industry. I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia was dictating what some rappers do. I remember it was said that David Kenner was the mob's representative that was not only in control of death row but also a possible secret owner. If you look at DR back then they was heavy on the mob stuff too. DR was being investigated for mafia activity as well. Maybe the MOB they was reppin' wasn't just some gang ish?

Alot of these east coast rappers have legit connections to Black Mafia like groups/figures who from my research are just the subordinate Black counterparts to the Italian mafia. Lil Kim, The Wu and Biggie all had/have documented mafia ties and they all repped that lifestyle in their music. I'll take a guess and say it's deeper than rap.

http://www.thecoli.com/members/ego-eimis.8505/

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also powerful black like Mafia groups on the East Coast I doubt were subordinate to the Italian mob. Like I said, by the time of 60s and 70s black criminal groups would drop connections with the mob. Big Meech and BMF were powerful black criminal organization that had a big influence in the Hip Hop industry and they have no recorded connection whatsoever to the Mob.

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
They sure as fukk didn't embrace it after that tranny chasing, bloodsucking, CACriding, stuggle bar spitting, culture culturing, trend hopping, washed up, desert taxi ass, c00ntastic fukk nikka CAmel put out that fukking weed plate RD :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be such an insecure talentless fukk nikka you have to comission a documentary to convince retards and deaf ppl you reinvented the wheel with your shytty ass album, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nas-Ether - YouTube

Nas-Ether - YouTube

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Proof????

The Jews created Hollywood. The JEWS own must the record labels and distribution. The Italians nothing. Heck the Italian Mob isn't even as powerful as it once was during the 70s. There influence is severely weakened and there mostly limited to NY and NJ. The Feds have done the job in weakening them. So how is the entertainment industry dominated by them?

profound

technique
Daps
I don't recall there being any racism in the Godfather films

besides what was already mentioned, sonny at the dinner table: ''those n****** are having a good time with our policy banks in harlem'' and frank pentangili in part 2: ''(the rosatos) hire spics, they hire n******...''

the book is much worse.

Daps
The Mafia built the entire entertainment industry. I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia was dictating what some rappers do. I remember it was said that David Kenner was the mob's representative that was not only in control of death row but also a possible secret owner. If you look at DR back then they was heavy on the mob stuff too. DR was being investigated for mafia activity as well. Maybe the MOB they was reppin' wasn't just some gang ish?

Alot of these east coast rappers have legit connections to Black Mafia like groups/figures who from my research are just the subordinate Black counterparts to the Italian mafia. Lil Kim, The Wu and Biggie all had/have documented mafia ties and they all repped that lifestyle in their music. I'll take a guess and say it's deeper than rap.

Back then the mob had their hand in everything its nothing to say the mob had their hand in the entertainment industry. they also had their hand in the produce you bought at Pathmark.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not only that but John Gotti was actually ALLIED with the Aryan Brotherhood!
Only cause he had no choice the AB Black Guerrilla Family Mexican Mafia and Nuestra Familia run the prisons in this country and he ain't have his mob boys wit him and couldn't just stay out of prison politics and lay low cause he was a high profile Don wit alot of enemies so there was no way he coulda survived without payin the AB for protection, errbody in prison who don't try to just keep their head down and go it alone have the only other option of gettin down wit the gang of their race except for out here cause its so many Bloods and Crips in prisons throughout the state that black folk who in those gangs or are affiliated sometimes just choose to roll wit that gang instead of joinin the BGF.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Because the Mafia was running shyt. :ehh: Not really anymore due to law enforcement pressure though...

Also, on a side note, think about the Mafia as a form of community economics (:russ: but bare with me for a second... :ohhh:). They went/go out there to get it how they get it, and they built a system to take care of the people in the organization. Really, it's all about going after the shyt in an organized way.

The government is a mob :yeshrug:. Businesses are mobs :yeshrug:.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all nikkas just make up history I swear...you can watch docs and read books and see the level of disrespect Italian mobsters had for blacks, you can also see glaring difference in the rackets the Italians were running (fukking embezzling millions a week from NYC government) and their reach compared to these loosely organized, petty crime black prison mafia/gangs y'all want to trump up to the same level. No matter what the topic, y'all stay flipping it on some, "actually, black people were running this"...um no, sometimes we're actually in the back seat :laugh: