Why Did Rappers Embrace The Mafiaso Rap

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of the rappers understood the racism aspect of the mafia. Look at G raps On the run, he ends up killing an entire family and spitting right in the bosses Guinea face. Mafia rap produced some of the best rap songs I've ever heard.

also italians dont like any1 . they didnt like jews, irish , spanish :heh:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not to derail your thread but I did a thread about this a little while ago...had some interesting posts.

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/64860-looking-back-mafioso-era-rap-c00ning-4.html#.UUpUYJG9KSM

Superstar
Daps
I don't recall there being any racism in the Godfather films

Or in any mafia movies for that matter

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I don't recall there being any racism in the Godfather films

Or in any mafia movies for that matter

:beli:

Umm how about when the white girls were openly talking about Sammy Davis Jr. in Goodfellas or when they introduce Stacks(samuel l jackson)?

I don't know why this is shocking. Murderers and racketeers usually aren't respectable people. :skip:

Superstar
Daps
:beli:

Umm how about when the white girls were openly talking about Sammy Davis Jr. in Goodfellas or when they introduce Stacks(samuel l jackson)?

I don't know why this is shocking. Murderers and racketeers usually aren't respectable people. :skip:

I don't recall said scene in goodfellas, i do remember Stacks but i don't see how that's racism. He got killed like everyone else working the gig did. if they were racist they wouldn't even work with a black man.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I don't recall said scene in goodfellas, i do remember Stacks but i don't see how that's racism. He got killed like everyone else working the gig did. if they were racist they wouldn't even work with a black man.

:sadcam: at your logic.