Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My hair used to look like this before I started caring about waves
12175762_f520.jpg

My mom used to make me brush my hair before I left the house and before I went to bed, and this shyt was 9/10s of the way toward 360s before I even started caring.
Nowadays, I brush to maintain them, but not always.
How is being well-groomed immature?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
like no bullshyt how do nikkas "get waves" I always thought either you have it or you dont. If my hair not wavy its just straight and black

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I love my waves had them forever they truly natural it beats walking around looking like Buckwheat like some of these nikkas be looking.

On the plus side I come to find out that cacs really hate a nikka with waves in the workplace. They can have a no braids,cornrows,afros,dreds,twists,high top policy. But waves is natural for most black men. Come in with waves a good line up you can feel the hair hate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of you nikkas disgust me. First of all not all of us need to brush our hair all day just to keep decent waves. I literally brush my shyt one time before i go to bed then put on a doo rag to sleep only. I wake up...take it off..sometimes i dont even brush it after i take the rag off....but every now and then i might brush it a couple minutes after taking the rag off and i dont touch the shyt until its time to go back to bed again.

2nd.....the nikka said having waves is childish but a fukking nappy mini jimmy butler fro is somehow professional? How young are you nikkas? What real job will hire your silly ass with that look? I can go to ANY job with waves and be straight!

3rd...once again...most women DONT EVEN LIKE THAT shyt so a lot of yall get that shyt to be "cool" amongst your friends. Reminds me of these THOTS out here wanting weaves with braids....most men aint even feeling that shyt like that but girls go out there to look cute for their other female friends...shyt is backwards to me lol. I guarantee women would PREFER you to have short hair with waves. Matter of fact....im willing to bet the most wanted look amongst most women as far as black men is a nice ceasar or taper with waves and some type of beard.