• Fro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Im glad i got that natural good hair. I brush my shyt twice a week and got waves nit 360s but its some up there u nikkas all u hating ass nikkas must got that nappy ass shyt and when yall had waves they was little as hell:umad:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
OP is the type of nikka to make a thread in 1987 and be like how come everybody went from wearing afros to jheri curls and looking like that nikka from Cameo who wears a red shiny cup on his pant.

RIght now is the G.O.A.T. era of black hairstyles barbers are charging nikkas 25 for cuts and getting mad at all the styles young gods are coming with from flat tops to south of france to high tapers to faux hawks to wave 360 tapers to ceasers, it is a the goat era and if jheri curls withs bobby brown cuts on the side comeback in watch out for a nikka like me i will be 30 rocking that shyt with no shame.

Low key the Jimmy Butler was popular in the 90s look at 90s photos of Heavy Ds dancers ... some Native Toungue affiliates etc... nothing new under the sun ... unfortunately these new blacks don't have the mindset to back up the look ... :manny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I started making my own money I thought to myself, the fukk am I putting so much effort into my hair for?
Why not pay somebody to make me look nice. Problem is you can't really go into a barber shop and get waves. You still have to do a lot of upkeep at home.
So I said fukk it.

To me 360 waves is the hair equivalent of an Armani track suit. If Im going to be spending that much money anyway, why wear a fukking track suit? Rather have a 3 piece custom tailored. traded in the chain for some cufflinks

So much effort? :dahell:

I literally just woke up in the morning and brushed my hair once when I had my waves. :deadmanny:

I literally didn't rock a durag for years. Plus you should be brushing/combing and moisturizing your hair daily anyway. So what effort are you putting in? :dahell:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
[QUOTE="cantgetright, post: 19385630, member: 4993"]Im glad i got tletstural good hair. I brush my shyt twice a week and got waves nit 360s but its some up there u nikkas all u hating ass nikkas must got that nappy ass shyt and when yall had waves they was little as hell:umad:[/QUOTE]

:heh:

But let's ignorance beget more ignorance .

Thread will go waaaaay left if somebody takes that bait ... and the "good hair " thread has been made a million times anyway .

:usure:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Hate threads like these. As a grown ass man you can wear whatever you want. Why follow trends? Who cares if something 'died' in the 90's? It's my hair I can do whatever I want with it.

Then you have idiots who try to shame you by calling it 'childish' and 'immature'. Trying to use some half-baked reverse psychology techniques on you to get you to change. Having dyed afros can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Wearing skinny jeans can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Having face tattoos can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'.

fukk you millennials

Is a millennial (well 29)

*sees no problem with waves*

*hates Jimmy Butler haircut*

:jbhmm:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Where the fukk are you dudes getting this "up-keep" shyt from? This is how you know cats are full of shyt. Talking like its some elaborate maintenance program that you've got to keep up. I don't wear a du-rag, brush my hair constantly, use products outside of shampoo, or any of that shyt. I brush my hair like a normal dude and the waves lay down. You dudes are funny/sad.
different hair texture, i know a dude who brushes once and he already spinning his younger brother on the other hand gotta brush day and night just to ahve them shyts connect. so yeah upkeep can be different for most

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Facts.

And a light, natural wave pattern is fine... just hop up in the morn a little water and an extra soft boar bristle brush.

But that extra conked shyt

shyt's played.

We've talked about this. they know.

Had the Waves thread and everything...

I see more lox and tapers than 360s in the professional world.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again, conked out 360s are the least professional looking hairstyle. Nobody's taking you seriously with that.
Again, a natural wave pattern without embellishments is fine.
Ras Kass permed his shyt...

As a lot of these African males started doing low key.

:mjlol: I don know where you work but most black males at my job have low cuts period and no locs breh....... actually the only nikkas with locs are security guards and "facility workers":francis:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
My hair has always been low...used to do the wave thing....now just keep it brished and moisturized