She's Indo-Trinidadian

My favorite race/ethnicity/nationality/whatever

karlie-redd.jpg

karlie+redd+2.jpg

karlie-redd-love-hip-hop-atlanta-3.jpg

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Where are you man? DC, Harlem (pre gentrification), Parts of Florida, Atlanta... have many lock'd up professionals. :usure:

And you went from 360s to low cuts... :mjlol:

DC my man. I don't see locked up professionals maybe government agencies. But in other corporations all the black dudes I see and know have low cuts.

for me 360=low cut. Never seen a "2 chainz" looking dude in a suit going to a white collar job. I don't count the young men because they are fresh outta college. All my college friends(with actual white collar jobs) who had dreads cut them by age 28..

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
DC my man. I don't see locked up professionals maybe government agencies. But in other corporations all the black dudes I see and know have low cuts.

for me 360=low cut. Never seen a "2 chainz" looking dude in a suit going to a white collar job. I don't count the young men because they are fresh outta college. All my college friends(with actual white collar jobs) who had dreads cut them by age 28..

Someone created a thread about 3 weeks ago regarding DMV council meeting somewhere and one of the male officials had locks and an senior, old school woman got mad.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Someone created a thread about 3 weeks ago regarding DMV council meeting somewhere and one of the male officials had locks and an senior, old school woman got mad.

If theres any place Ive seen black males have dread locks it would definitely be the government bodies in or around DC. but alot of black males apply to those kinda of jobs because with dread they can't get into other fields. I dont even see white dudes or asians with long hair. lol

most black older dudes look like:sas1: :obama: and most older white dudes :sitdown::skip:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
If theres any place Ive seen black males have dread locks it would definitely be the government bodies in or around DC. but alot of black males apply to those kinda of jobs because with dread they can't get into other fields. I dont even see white dudes or asians with long hair. lol

most black older dudes look like:sas1: :obama: and most older white dudes :sitdown::skip:

times I've been to DC it was a unprocessed hair haven. Not as much as atl, but close. Do you work around 20s and 30s black people?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
It's just phases really. I rocked a bald fade until up to 6 grade then stop because that's little boy shyt. I had waves then stopped in college because it was too much maintenance and then after a while it looks corny. Glistening ass head filled with Murray gel looking like a crop circle from that m night shamala movie. shyt just looks silly now. And I'm not even hating. I don't see many people on there 20s with those deep tractor waves
:what: Bald fades are little boy shyt? Nas wears it, Lebron wears it( he has no choice), many men wear one. It's a very neat cut add some nice facial hair for that good contrast. It's a youthful cut yes, little boy cut...I don't agree.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Bottom line is rock whatever you want. Who cares if it's "in style or not." It's not "unprofessional" either since I see plenty of doctors and nurses at my hospital that still rock 360's that are in their late 20's and 30's. Plenty of black professionals like lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc have waves. If you rocking locs do you, waves do you, cornrows do you, the bald look do you, etc.
Sometimes I flirt with the idea of wearing them again, but I always pass. Nick Cannon had me wanting to be like him in "Drumline" and that "feelin freaky" video with B2k back in middle school lol. Time flys by....

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Am I the only one who HATES the bald/beard look? shyt makes you look so old imo. I think bald with a goatee is much better looking.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
OP is the type of nikka to make a thread in 1987 and be like how come everybody went from wearing afros to jheri curls and looking like that nikka from Cameo who wears a red shiny cup on his pant.

RIght now is the G.O.A.T. era of black hairstyles barbers are charging nikkas 25 for cuts and getting mad at all the styles young gods are coming with from flat tops to south of france to high tapers to faux hawks to wave 360 tapers to ceasers, it is a the goat era and if jheri curls withs bobby brown cuts on the side comeback in watch out for a nikka like me i will be 30 rocking that shyt with no shame.

I agree, this is a really good era for black hair. If I was younger I'd be rocking this

8af8edf791609e917ba2beab8fcc50cb.jpg

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm sorry. I forgot this the coli. Everyone has Certs, 6 figures, 6 series, 6 dimes, and apparently thick lush symmetrical spiral 360 waves by only using warm water and a brush :dead:

:russ: At adding natural lush 360s to the alpha coli list

So now we at

6 foot
6 certs
6 figgas
6 pack
6 dimes
6 series
360 natural waves

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
8e13d65903149195dfa9c1dde84d39b5.jpg

model6.jpg

Anybody ever rock the short twists in they lifetime? Wore those my first day of my last year in high school. I was the talk of the school :jawalrus: