Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Fro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's just phases really. I rocked a bald fade until up to 6 grade then stop because that's little boy shyt. I had waves then stopped in college because it was too much maintenance and then after a while it looks corny. Glistening ass head filled with Murray gel looking like a crop circle from that m night shamala movie. shyt just looks silly now. And I'm not even hating. I don't see many people on there 20s with those deep tractor waves

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You don't think black people have natural wave patterns? :usure:

Hop in the chair, get ya shyt low, and it's a natural 360? :usure:

White people, man... smh.

LMAO a nikka is not looking like this after

maxresdefault.jpg

After a cut.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
LMAO a nikka is not looking like this after

maxresdefault.jpg

After a cut.

:laff:

Yes, man. Yes.

If your hair is curly and you get if cut a little lower than what's in the photo, your shyt will 360 naturally. :usure:

You don't need shyt in it. Matter fact, the waves are most defined right after the haircut.

but I agree with everything else you said about waves in your subsequent post. that's not a professional look.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just phases really. I rocked a bald fade until up to 6 grade then stop because that's little boy shyt. I had waves then stopped in college because it was too much maintenance and then after a while it looks corny. Glistening ass head filled with Murray gel looking like a crop circle from that m night shamala movie. shyt just looks silly now. And I'm not even hating. I don't see many people on there 20s with those deep tractor waves
you basically had to use products to get waves opposed to having them naturally.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

Yes, man. Yes.

If your hair is curly and you get if cut a little lower than what's in the photo, your shyt will 360 naturally. :usure:

You don't need shyt in it. Matter fact, the waves are most defined right after the haircut.

but I agree with everything else you said about waves in your subsequent post. that's not a professional look.

Son, your hair does not naturally become that way just splashing water on your scalp. :comeon: The only natural wave look was the 2nd pic in the OP. But that shyt above has obviously been conditioned. He grew his hair and used gel/cap to get the full 360. A nikka just not getting his hair that symmetrically wavy without assistance

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Son, your hair does not naturally become that way just splashing water on your scalp. :comeon: The only natural wave look was the 2nd pic in the OP.
Im convinced you cats dont understand hair texture at all. All of the pics in the OP are natural waves, the first one has the most coarse hair of the 3, thats why his waves are smaller. There's nothing unnatural about any of them

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I just posted that lol. I had natural light waves on the top of my head. But to get full connected 360, I had to do the dex, cap, brush thing for a while
That's you then chump. fukk you gon' tell somebody else about their own hair?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Son, your hair does not naturally become that way just splashing water on your scalp. :comeon: The only natural wave look was the 2nd pic in the OP. But that shyt above has obviously been conditioned. He grew his hair and used gel/cap to get the full 360. A nikka just not getting his hair that symmetrically wavy without assistance

:mjlol:

Log off .

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is the type of nikka to make a thread in 1987 and be like how come everybody went from wearing afros to jheri curls and looking like that nikka from Cameo who wears a red shiny cup on his pant.

RIght now is the G.O.A.T. era of black hairstyles barbers are charging nikkas 25 for cuts and getting mad at all the styles young gods are coming with from flat tops to south of france to high tapers to faux hawks to wave 360 tapers to ceasers, it is a the goat era and if jheri curls withs bobby brown cuts on the side comeback in watch out for a nikka like me i will be 30 rocking that shyt with no shame.