• Curls

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Fro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
Last time I rocked waves was when I was 18-19. I'm 21 now, and I only rock with regular cuts with line ups.

I miss how them shyts connected though:banderas:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
When I started making my own money I thought to myself, the fukk am I putting so much effort into my hair for?
Why not pay somebody to make me look nice. Problem is you can't really go into a barber shop and get waves. You still have to do a lot of upkeep at home.
So I said fukk it.

To me 360 waves is the hair equivalent of an Armani track suit. If Im going to be spending that much money anyway, why wear a fukking track suit? Rather have a 3 piece custom tailored. traded in the chain for some cufflinks
Where the fukk are you dudes getting this "up-keep" shyt from? This is how you know cats are full of shyt. Talking like its some elaborate maintenance program that you've got to keep up. I don't wear a du-rag, brush my hair constantly, use products outside of shampoo, or any of that shyt. I brush my hair like a normal dude and the waves lay down. You dudes are funny/sad.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing with my waves was your barber has to have your line down to a science

Otherwise u waiting a couple of days/week to hit reset
yea because you just get in the chair and not tell your barber how you want your haircut or shaped up :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Not gonna lie I'm rocking the fro until I get dreaded up in a month or two but I do miss my spinnas :sadcam:

Waves are natural, what are y'all talking about? All I had to do was brush my hair for a few days and boom. No products or durags.

All depends on hair, even with black folks. I never knew how curly my hair was until I grew it out, it damn near dreads itself now :noah:
I always wonder how I had perfect 360s and hadn't brushed since high school. If you wanna know how curly/kinky your hair is grow it out brehs

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
The nikkas who dont rock waves anymore are the nikkas who probably bought a whole bunch of shyt b4 just to get them.

I literally don't even have to brush my hair, its automatically :wow: WAVY.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Bottom line is rock whatever you want. Who cares if it's "in style or not." It's not "unprofessional" either since I see plenty of doctors and nurses at my hospital that still rock 360's that are in their late 20's and 30's. Plenty of black professionals like lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc have waves. If you rocking locs do you, waves do you, cornrows do you, the bald look do you, etc.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i stopped because i started to get recedin' hair line so i was like fukk it and started rockin' a bald head over 10 years ago and i never looked back :pachaha:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The older you get, the more childish/immature waves become. I haven't rocked waves since jr high, I'm 26.

Also, that Jimmy Butler haircut all the kids are rocking is gay as fukk. :scust:

Facts.

And a light, natural wave pattern is fine... just hop up in the morn a little water and an extra soft boar bristle brush.

But that extra conked shyt :camby:

shyt's played. :camby:

We've talked about this. they know. :ufdup:

Had the Waves thread and everything... :mjlol:

... since I see plenty of doctors and nurses at my hospital that still rock 360's that are in their late 20's and 30's. Plenty of black professionals like lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc have waves.

giphy.gif

I see more lox and tapers than 360s in the professional world.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again, conked out 360s are the least professional looking hairstyle. Nobody's taking you seriously with that.

Again, a natural wave pattern without embellishments is fine.

Because dreads is life:win:

And because my hair was too straight for waves:mjcry: I got that Ras Kass texture hair

Ras Kass permed his shyt... :usure:

As a lot of these African males started doing low key. :sas2:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas be rockinig those nappy ass fros girls dont even like them like that. I guarantee girls dig waves more than that STILL...i hear my female friends complain A LOT bout these dudes out here wearing that jimmy butler shyt...they hate it. Dudes get that shyt to impress other dudes smh

a lot of ya'll have issues with black peoples natural hair texture :dame: