• Curls

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Fro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Waves are cool but as I got older I stopped wanting to spend time brushing. It was cool in hs tho. I just don't have time to be bringin a brush with me everywhere and du tagging every night and shyt

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk but at least nikka stopped putting Murray's and Dax in their heads

shyt may as well have been tractor grease

Daps
Reppin
My Set
The older you get, the more childish/immature waves become. I haven't rocked waves since jr high, I'm 26.

Also, that Jimmy Butler haircut all the kids are rocking is gay as fukk. :scust:

I can see a nikka getting tired of brushing his hair all the time but to call waves childish is just a damn joke.

If anything walking around with a haircut and a fresh lineup minus the waves is childish and some amateur shyt.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
1 I am going bald

2 having waves is a full time job.... nikkas used to have the durag on 23 hours a day and shyt... take it off just to brush and cut. shyt was ridiculous
Its too hot to wear a du rag to sleep. I was committed though. Just cut my hair myself for the first time in months. Had the ice cube fro. :mjlol: but now the waves are back :whew:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:yeshrug:Fab had the wave game on lock thats when i wanted em now its played out
waves are a signature style of the black community, one of the last remaining styles that hasn't and can't be duplicated. its never going to be "played out", only with trend hoppers. Just read your post, other men dictate to you what's hot.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Natural waves? Are you fukking serious or are you a cac? There's nothing natural about the waves in those brehs hairs.

It's one thing to have your hair short and neat(I.e. a dark or light ceaser), it's a whole other thing to have short hair with train tracks going around your head like a fukking kid. It's not proffesional, it's distracting and childish. Grow up, my nikka.

The irony :wow: