Why Did Dreamcast flop?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was an ill comparison. i literally envisioned an ambitious-looking dime from my high school that dudes didn't bother approaching like that.

:whew:

:usure:

i have a .901 winning percentage on here actually.

Mate i've been backing you all these threads. You quick to turn on niccas? :merchant: lol

and I said for once because I usually disagree with you 9/10 :smugbiden:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I have no clue honestly.

I just always wondered if the sega sports people that brought us games like Montana football were the same company as 2k sports which bring us the classics to this very day.

It was Visual Concepts they were an american studio that used to produced different games for different companies. I think when the Saturn came out Sega owned like 50% of the company and they made some Sega games like NBA Action which was a solid game and mad customizable. You could tell that's was the Blue print for NBA 2k. When Sega was about to release the Dreamcast they bought the other 50 % of the company so Visual Concepts became Sega Exclusive. Once Sega decided they wasn't going to make systems no more Visual Concepts was up for bidding and thats when Take 2 bought the studio.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Concepts

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
fugg that nigkuh i still got my dc that you can play bootlegs on, dc had the ill fighting games like capcom vs snk, street fighter alpha 3, street fighter 3, plus shenmue, ikaruga, nba 2k2, gundam games, fire pro d, skies of arcadia, dc was the shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A game I forgot to mention earlier on DC was "Grandia 2". Easily one of the GOAT RPGs.

Fred.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I remember when my boy but me on that you didn't have to mod Dreamcast...just burn the disc and play them :blessed:

2k was dope 2 :salute: