Why did Drake respond to snitching allegations TWICE but no one ever called him a snitch during this battle?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ben_poster.JPG

Which makes this thread and the way you talk to people even funnier. Calling nikkas suburbanites when it seems like the majority of shyt is obviously flying over the heads of a lot of people, you included.

Even nikkas from TDE that have a podcast called the Apollo with Mackwop (who gonna do what he wants) and Keem were even talking about the snitching shyt and robbery at that Chinese restaurant

embarrassing weird ass thread
I know what Ben is. Sad ass song by MJ too 😂

I asked him to explain because I disagree with his assessment.

You’re a Drake dikksucker so I don trust anything you say so you’re wasting your time talking to me :pachaha:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
We all heard different things but I’m really learning to this man made a 45 minute song and then just parts depending on how to respond a choose your adventure if you will
That's the funny shyt about, breh made a damn album and was choosing cuts to drop in the battle.

MiNuhKno1

Rookie
Daps
I took the first line as a continued dig at Drake comparing himself to MJ in the First Person Shooter Video
Michael Jackson had a pet rat named Ben… he was implying that Drake is a rat & pedophile

MiNuhKno1

Rookie
Daps
Ben_poster.JPG

Which makes this thread and the way you talk to people even funnier. Calling nikkas suburbanites when it seems like the majority of shyt is obviously flying over the heads of a lot of people, you included.

Even nikkas from TDE that have a podcast called the Apollo with Mackwop (who gonna do what he wants) and Keem were even talking about the snitching shyt and robbery at that Chinese restaurant

embarrassing weird ass thread
Exactly lmao the bars clearly went over their head

LTE3MzMuanBlZw.jpeg

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
That I don't know but if true, breh did his homework those 2 weeks he was silent.

Honestly I thought that was why J Prince dropped that book.

Often people drop the memoir before they die or especially if they know they sick to tell their story on their terms

An example is Reginald F Lewis who was the world’s richest black man he died writing his autobiography “Why Should White Guys Have All The Fun?”. Long story short man had brain cancer and was hated on by the creator of BET Ben Johnson

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I know what Ben is. Sad ass song by MJ too 😂

I asked him to explain because I disagree with his assessment.

You’re a Drake dikksucker so I don trust anything you say so you’re wasting your time talking to me :pachaha:

You literally asked a nikka to explain that line to you lmao.

You disagreed with an assessment when he just literally quoted the lyrics in your post and didn't add any subjectivity to it? What assessment?

You're constantly asking people to explain shyt to you, admit you don't even listen to rap like that anymore, etc but I'm a dikk sucker because I'm calling your bullshyt out?

At a certain point, you're just bullshytting and reverting back to being a weird ass nikka.

nikka openly bragging/lying and having a family while pretending to be a gay nikka online in love with some central/south american singer. It's worse if it's true - you confused, gender neutral, wannabe gay nikka. Happy pride month, you bytch