Why did Drake respond to snitching allegations TWICE but no one ever called him a snitch during this battle?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
“Got a Benjamin and a Jackson all in my house, like I'm Joe, okay”

“His daddy a killer, he wanna be junior
They must've forgot the shyt that they done
Dementia must run in his family”

“I know some shyt about nikkas that make Gunna Wunna look like a saint”

Kendrick was clearly alluding to Drake being a rat 🤷🏾‍♂️

I took the first line as a continued dig at Drake comparing himself to MJ in the First Person Shooter Video

The second verse is a reference to J Prince and him being Drake’s “Daddy” that got him out of the beef with Push. “They must’ve forgot the shyt that they done” is a reference to Prince giving Drake the go ahead to go against Kendrick conveniently “forgetting” that they had to save Drake’s ass the last time a surgical deconstruction of his character took place.

The third verse is just a clever pun saying that if Kendrick exposed the real shyt Drake’s been covering up (Using Ozempic, running a brothel in his mansion, housing sex offenders, allegedly having a secret daughter he doesn’t take care of, etc) it would be worse than Gunna simply saying YSL must end.

None of these are snitch allegations

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
“Got a Benjamin and a Jackson all in my house, like I'm Joe, okay”

“His daddy a killer, he wanna be junior
They must've forgot the shyt that they done
Dementia must run in his family”

“I know some shyt about nikkas that make Gunna Wunna look like a saint”

Kendrick was clearly alluding to Drake being a rat 🤷🏾‍♂️
My boy told me the same shyt when “Euphoria” dropped. I thought it was a reach until Aubrey mentioned it on “Heart Part 6.”

Aubrey also likes projecting so it makes sense why he sent them rat emojis to Elliott Wilson.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I took the first line as a continued dig at Drake comparing himself to MJ in the First Person Shooter Video

The second verse is a reference to J Prince and him being Drake’s “Daddy” that got him out of the beef with Push. “They must’ve forgot the shyt that they done” is a reference to Prince giving Drake the go ahead to go against Kendrick conveniently “forgetting” that they had to save Drake’s ass the last time a surgical deconstruction of his character took place.

The third verse is just a clever pun saying that if Kendrick exposed the real shyt Drake’s been covering up (Using Ozempic, running a brothel in his mansion, housing sex offenders, allegedly having a secret daughter he doesn’t take care of, etc) it would be worse than Gunna simply saying YSL must end.

None of these are snitch allegations
With the second verse, I low-key thought he was referencing to J Prince's kid getting Takeoff killed on accident during that birthday party and how Drake is still coo with the Princes after that.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was such a weird angle to start talking about who bangs sets in the West Coast and calling Kendrick a "civillian". I was listening to that shyt like :wtf:

then in The Heart pt.6 he talkinbout "first I was a rat where's the proof of the trial then?/ where's the paperwork or the cabinet that it's filed in?/ 1090 jake woulda took all the walls down/ the streets woulda had me hiding in a small town" :gucci:

I was like wtf going on? we know you drake nobody calling you a rat - nobody has those expectations with you. son talkinbout the streets would have had him hiding. He legit think he somehow turned into a street guy in his 30s :dahell:

:hubie:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
With the second verse, I low-key thought he was referencing to J Prince's kid getting Takeoff killed on accident during that birthday party and how Drake is still coo with the Princes after that.

Quavo got Takeoff killed with his fake tough guy antics. Some mob ties crash dummy did it and nothing happened to him

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The biggest takeaway from the beef that no one is talking about is how Kendrick exerting control over Atlanta artists

When he did that verse on Not Like Us he's kinda daring them to keep associating with Drake :russ:

This like when he said he was King Of NY

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Please explain.

Ben_poster.JPG

Which makes this thread and the way you talk to people even funnier. Calling nikkas suburbanites when it seems like the majority of shyt is obviously flying over the heads of a lot of people, you included.

Even nikkas from TDE that have a podcast called the Apollo with Mackwop (who gonna do what he wants) and Keem were even talking about the snitching shyt and robbery at that Chinese restaurant

embarrassing weird ass thread