Why did Drake respond to snitching allegations TWICE but no one ever called him a snitch during this battle?

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
This why dot lost
23BVPG8.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care about either of these guys or who won, I enjoy both their music. Kendrick definitely won and I’m glad we got some good music in the process. Not caping for anybody, just saying it’s pretty obvious that’s the bar that Drake was referring to.
Okay but why did he double down again in THP6? It’s just weird to me.

Anyways Push Ups was the best Drake song from this.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I never once heard Kendrick call him a a snitch but Drake spoke about that shyt on two different songs and even name dropped 1090 Jake :why:

And Drake is a suburban square TV actor that grew up around all Jewish cacs so why is he trying to live by street codes at 39 years old :gucci:
:jbhmm: really makes you think.

MiNuhKno1

Rookie
Daps
“Got a Benjamin and a Jackson all in my house, like I'm Joe, okay”

“His daddy a killer, he wanna be junior
They must've forgot the shyt that they done
Dementia must run in his family”

“I know some shyt about nikkas that make Gunna Wunna look like a saint”

Kendrick was clearly alluding to Drake being a rat 🤷🏾‍♂️

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I never once heard Kendrick call him a a snitch but Drake spoke about that shyt on two different songs and even name dropped 1090 Jake :why:

And Drake is a suburban square TV actor that grew up around all Jewish cacs so why is he trying to live by street codes at 39 years old :gucci:

I assumed it had something to do with Drake refusing to explain why Baka is still around.