Why did Drake respond to snitching allegations TWICE but no one ever called him a snitch during this battle?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Cap. That line doesn’t mean he was going to call Drake a snitch though. It just means he has dirt that makes the Gunna situation look like nothing.

But yall dumb suburbanites like Drake so yall don’t understand it 😂

What else would a Gunna situation imply….

Idk why I’m even telling you this. You’re an idiot. Stop trolling and go spend time with your family

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
“I know some shyt that make gunna wunna look like a saint”

I’m convinced OP spends more time making coli threads than he does actually listening to the music.

But reading this thread I guess it’s not just him

Dumbass, pedophiles and rapists make snitches look like saints.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What else would a Gunna situation imply….

Idk why I’m even telling you this. You’re an idiot. Stop trolling and go spend time with your family
It's was clearly implying that he knew some shyt about Drake that was worse than snitching. Pedophilia is viewed as worse than snitching.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Cap. That line doesn’t mean he was going to call Drake a snitch though. It just means he has dirt that makes the Gunna situation look like nothing.
I legitimately thought that was something he was gonna pull out, ngl

Cause I didn't think the teen girl stuff correlated with that bar. Only the pacify bar.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Imagine having your cape on for your blackface Aubrey :snoop:

I don’t care about either of these guys or who won, I enjoy both their music. Kendrick definitely won and I’m glad we got some good music in the process. Not caping for anybody, just saying it’s pretty obvious that’s the bar that Drake was referring to.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick fans can find all of the fake layers in diss song artwork but pretending they don’t know Kendrick was referring to Drake as a snitch :unimpressed:

First they don’t listen to his music for years until he dissed Drake

Now they only want to hear him do one song like he’s Bobby Shmurda in 2014

Most pathetic fan base in hip hop history

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I legitimately thought that was something he was gonna pull out, ngl

Cause I didn't think the teen girl stuff correlated with that bar. Only the pacify bar.
He could have but I didn’t because we would have been had proof of it. Meek called him a rat back in War Pain but nothing came of it.

I don’t look at Drake as someone that has to uphold the no snitching rule though so maybe that’s why lol

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's the Gunna Wunna line, I wonder what he was alluding too on that. Was it snitching or was it Baka's human trafficking case.

I am a war general :wow:
War generals retreat too I guess :manny: