Why did Drake respond to snitching allegations TWICE but no one ever called him a snitch during this battle?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I never once heard Kendrick call him a a snitch but Drake spoke about that shyt on two different songs and even name dropped 1090 Jake :why:

And Drake is a suburban square TV actor that grew up around all Jewish cacs so why is he trying to live by street codes at 39 years old :gucci:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Cause he not actually listening to the music. just looking to flip some shyt in a clever way that does not work

he did it with the ross “got more money than you line”

he did it with the mother i sober angle

he did it with the gunna wunna line

he did it with the weinstein line

master manipulator indeed

a56.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1- it’s pretty clear from a bunch of the lyrics that Drake’s camp of ghostwriters used Twitter, Reddit, YouTube comments etc to both gauge reaction and get ideas

2- Regardless of where he came from he is definitely bound by ‘street codes’ now.

Eerily reminiscent of Puff. :ohhh:Puffy gettin robbed like a bytch, to hide that fact he did some shyt he shouldn’t of did’

Puff started out gettin extorted and had power bc of that, but got to close to the fire and basically became a mob boss himself. End up having bodies and in bed with killers (don’t ask me how :dame: ). Drake is in the same boat. No bueno. …which is why 6:16 is so potent and will probably be looked back on one day as prophetic

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
“I know some shyt that make gunna wunna look like a saint”

I’m convinced OP spends more time making coli threads than he does actually listening to the music.

But reading this thread I guess it’s not just him

Cap. That line doesn’t mean he was going to call Drake a snitch though. It just means he has dirt that makes the Gunna situation look like nothing.

But yall dumb suburbanites like Drake so yall don’t understand it 😂

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
first i was a snitch well where’s the proof of the trial then :sadcam:
I was so confused why he kept talking about it on the heart lol

Because the prior two songs Kendrick dropped didn’t mention snitching at all.

Euphoria alluded to it but he wasn’t directly calling him a snitch and he never did.