Why couldn't America's DBZ have great music like the Japanese

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
The biggest problems with the Dub music was the rock music they used was cheesy. They tried to be hip too much...

That and they never stopped. The music was constant. Along with that and they never stopped talking. They messed up some moments over talking.

Kai was much better voice acting wise and the script was better.

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
Music:

OG jap >>> ocean dub >>> funi dub

Acting:

OG jap >>> ocean dub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

funi dub

I won’t even watch funi dbz, just awful
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!

bro come on the acting is trash.

the acting in JP version was much more polished and they took it a lot more seriously. it was powerful, it was dramatic... like disney quality voice acting.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Whenever they stopped doing the rock music is when that shyt started getting good, and I think that was like in the middle of Namek

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
bro come on the acting is trash.

the acting in JP version was much more polished and they took it a lot more seriously. it was powerful, it was dramatic... like disney quality voice acting.
You know damn well that there’s more personality and better comedy and line reads than sub.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

:blessed:

:wow:
:demonic:

:blessed::ufdup::whew::ohlawd::damn::damn::damn::demonic::banderas:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Im tempted to neg. Who in japan is paying yall to say this? Because the us dragonball z is superior to the japanese version in everyway shape and form so I know yall gotta be getting paid off. Listen if I'm paid double what their getting paid Ill say lie too
otherwise :yeshrug:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Im tempted to neg. Who in japan is paying yall to say this? Because the us dragonball z is superior to the japanese version in everyway shape and form so I know yall gotta be getting paid off. Listen if I'm paid double what their getting paid Ill say lie too

It's funny how times have changed

I started watching DBZ back in 99 and your would have been looked at as nuts back then.. The dub was shytted on left and right..

:yeshrug:

This shyt still gives me chills:wow:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
He must be a Weeb.