Why Can't We Just Admit That We Live In An OLIGARCHY? (With An Illusion Of Choice)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
OP just learned a new word.
Remember that he was on here asking is he could get away with only an associate's degree instead of going to a four year college top learn actually skills. @JudgeJoeGorilla is what happens when you lack a formal education and educate yourself on YouTube and wikipedia with none of the accountability of the outside world.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You can donate charity and I'll gladly go right now and apply for uni :heh: Anyway, don't go there with the attacks :beli::ufdup:

i'll never fault someone for not wanting to get a university degree. they are way too expensive for their value. but you have to realize that not getting one is going to keep some doors closed for the most part.

reading through that thread, a lot of what OP is saying is that "i just can't do 4 years of school right now". that's totally different from it being too expensive. and that was my point, if you're not able to withstand 4 years of boring useless academia to gain the key that opens those doors, most people aren't going to see you as a viable politician. i dont really think breh meant to come off as arrogant, but there is a layer of rejecting the idea of a B.A. because he's smart enough already and doesn't need that, which is obviously not true given that we see him post well-tread ideas as if he just discovered them a few weeks ago

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol @ you thinking declaring it will cause a revolution. I'm sick of tired of this idea. Breh, fukking duh the game is rigged. We're content with our lives as they are. You're not the first person to want to change things. More powerful people have tried and failed.

Don't drive yourself crazy bro. Just be fukking happy. Simplify your life. Forget about this shyt. There's nothing you and I can do about it.

Awareness is good. But don't let the frustration of having no control drive you mad. It isn't worth it.

You're a smart dude. The best revenge is to under achieve so you contribute little to this shyt system. Focus on what makes you happy and not what improves society. Because there's no way you can improve society.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i'll never fault someone for not wanting to get a university degree. they are way too expensive for their value. but you have to realize that not getting one is going to keep some doors closed for the most part.

reading through that thread, a lot of what OP is saying is that "i just can't do 4 years of school right now". that's totally different from it being too expensive. and that was my point, if you're not able to withstand 4 years of boring useless academia to gain the key that opens those doors, most people aren't going to see you as a viable politician. i dont really think breh meant to come off as arrogant, but there is a layer of rejecting the idea of a B.A. because he's smart enough already and doesn't need that, which is obviously not true given that we see him post well-tread ideas as if he just discovered them a few weeks ago
He IS arrogant though. I meet his type all the time.

They got all the answers, but none of the skill to actually get shyt done.

its infuriating.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Remember that he was on here asking is he could get away with only an associate's degree instead of going to a four year college top learn actually skills. @JudgeJoeGorilla is what happens when you lack a formal education and educate yourself on YouTube and wikipedia with none of the accountability of the outside world.
Yeah, I never went to CC before and had a good academic standing :francis: Not everyone is privileged like you Indian.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah, I never went to CC before and had a good academic standing :francis: Not everyone is privileged like you Indian.
bruh to be fair, you only have to get C's to do that. good academic standing just means you're not failing classes

not everyone should go the academic route, dont get caught up in it if it's not for you. but if you only go 1/4 of the way, don't cast yourself as a scholar and genius

the irony of this is that if you had gotten an AA, you wouldn't be on the coli all the time telling us stuff we already learned years ago

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not an Indian.

I don't want to hear about all this privilege bullshyt.

You can't be so inconvenienced as to keep bytching about "the system" but you find all the time to learn about why and where you think its fukked up.

I see through you doggie. :ufdup:

You dont want to go to school? Get your entrepreneurship on, and gain some stake and legitimacy in the community.

Pick a fukking struggle.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm arrogant for informing people :what: That's all I fukking do :snoop:
You're not informing people.

You're barking the most basic shyt to people that everyone already knows.

Thats why some of us have gotten the skills to allow us to earn the wages, circulate in the right crowds, and gain influence to CHANGE the system.

All you're good for is talking shyt in barbershops to a bunch of people in your immediate influence who aren't about shyt themselves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
bruh to be fair, you only have to get C's to do that. good academic standing just means you're not failing classes

not everyone should go the academic route, dont get caught up in it if it's not for you. but if you only go 1/4 of the way, don't cast yourself as a scholar and genius

the irony of this is that if you had gotten an AA, you wouldn't be on the coli all the time telling us stuff we already learned years ago
Right.

You dont wanna go to school?

Well start a business or something thats going to gain you the respect of the community.

Or go into the military where you can gain some leadership and learn some valuable skills.

Basically, if you have nothing of value, which doesn't always mean money, no one gives a fukk.

Ideas are nothing without implementation and guidance from knowledgable individuals.

Spewing your half-assed, ill-informed commentary isn't helping anyone.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hate when fukking morons come in and derail shyt. When he's not in the thread I can actually have decent dialogue and discussion with people.