Why Can't We Just Admit That We Live In An OLIGARCHY? (With An Illusion Of Choice)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
oil is a huge reason for strife in the middle east, yet it also serves to power nearly everything you do and enjoy

you see where i'm going?
I see where you are going and we know oil and gold is profitable. However, when you call yourself a democracy and you conduct yourself in a totally different manner that's contrary.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of yall need to experience how people live in other countries before commenting on things...smh.

I'm from haiti, so your point is moot.

Lobbyist are some of the most destructive entities within our government. For every 1 good thing successfully accomplished by a lobbyist group, there are 10 lobbyist groups doing fukked up shyt to further their pockets. There's a reason why Comcast is the biggest lobbyists in the whitehouse. There's a reason why Obama claimed he would get rid of lobbyists before he took office. Everyone knows 95% of lobbyist groups serve themselves and not the American people. So anyone who says "lobbyists are good" is either a corporate shill or a cotdamn idiot.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I see where you are going and we know oil and gold is profitable. However, when you call yourself a democracy and you conduct yourself in a totally different manner that's contrary.
you didn't see it at all then :heh:

anyway your ranting is useless. all i see you post on here is how we need to organize and infiltrate and more and more and more. yet im guaranteed to get a reply from you within 5 minutes and you're not willing to get a basic ass bachelor's degree to gain some meager influence in US politics. the sad part is that you dont even realize you're passive as hell, you really think you're out here shedding light to the masses, like we weren't all aware we don't live in a pure democracy or that elections are not as equal in action as they are in theory

go educate 4th graders breh, they're the only ones who haven't learned this stuff yet.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Lobbyist are some of the most destructive entities within our government. For every 1 good thing successfully accomplished by a lobbyist group, there are 10 lobbyist groups doing fukked up shyt to further their pockets. There's a reason why Comcast is the biggest lobbyists in the whitehouse. There's a reason why Obama claimed he would get rid of lobbyists before he took office. Everyone knows 95% of lobbyist groups serve themselves and not the American people. So anyone who says "lobbyists are good" is either a corporate shill or a cotdamn idiot.
nah the point is that the idea of lobbying is not a bad thing. it's obviously been exploited by those who have more money, but a lot of lobbyists have done and do good work.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

anyway your ranting is useless. all i see you post on here is how we need to organize and infiltrate and more and more and more. yet im guaranteed to get a reply from you within 5 minutes and you're not willing to get a basic ass bachelor's degree to gain some meager influence in US politics. the sad part is that you dont even realize you're passive as hell, you really think you're out here shedding light to the masses, like we weren't all aware we don't live in a pure democracy or that elections are not as equal in action as they are in theory

go educate 4th graders breh, they're the only ones who haven't learned this stuff yet.
You can donate charity and I'll gladly go right now and apply for uni :heh: Anyway, don't go there with the attacks :beli::ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

lobbyists got the Lilly Ledbetter act done.

Tailor your commentary.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...o-get-to-work-in-the-political-system.444418/

:dead: