Why Can't We Just Admit That We Live In An OLIGARCHY? (With An Illusion Of Choice)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But doesn't that just prove his point? :francis:

In a Democracy it doesn't matter what resources you have because every citizen has the same voting power and political influence. Clearly that is not the case.
The US was and has been never a democracy anyway, it was originally founded as a Republic and then evolved into an Oligarchy in the early 20th century with the rise of the Banking cartels
It doesn't. There's political groups with clout because of the passion of their movement. The hierarchy of government still exists.

Just because fewer of them exist doesn't mean they are superceded by monied interests.

Some of y'all want way more influence than you're willing to work for without any of the investment of either money to influence deal making (which isn't illegal if we're talking taxes and fundraising) instead of knocking on doors and changing hearts and minds.

A real oligarchy is basically Afghanistan with tribal leaders in various regional protectorates.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You hate hard work of having persuasive arguments and knocking on doors to start grassroots emotional campaigns.

So anytime a foundation with money to pay lobbyists and staff does the same work you cry foul.
I don't hate hardwork work :snoop: However, I'm aware of what kinda country I live in. Lobbyists in our political system is not a good thing :why:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't hate hardwork work :snoop: However, I'm aware of what kinda country I live in. Lobbyists in our political system is not a good thing :why:
Lobbyists are a great thing.

Much of what you benefit from, has been accomplished by lobbyists. YOu're just upset at the lobbyists who LOBBY FOR WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE. Which is fine, but the answer to that is to develop lobbyists of your own interests.

You can't treat every oppositional stance as being a bad for the system.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lobbyists are a great thing.

Much of what you benefit from, has been accomplished by lobbyists. YOu're just upset at the lobbyists who LOBBY FOR WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE. Which is fine, but the answer to that is to develop lobbyists of your own interests.

You can't treat every oppositional stance as being a bad for the system.
:mjlol: you can't be serious. I understand why you are in such negative rep. Damn, this is just ignorance at its finest.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i think most things turn into that over time. most governmental structures are exploitable.