Why can't u hoes boycott Madden for 1 fukking year. Just 1

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does people act like the stuff in these videos happen to everybody in games. i literally don't see half of the glitches/issues other folks be having in Moody videos so Im suppose to stop buying something I enjoy because of others?

and I play a lot of franchise hours. not 1 of the issues

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Haven't bought the game because of the fatigue glitch that makes the CPU sub out their starters because the CPU practice management is broken.

This guy had Deandre Swift disappear for the entire game because of it :mjlol:

GoodGameBro can't even play because Madden bricks his Xbox and he's a Madden fanboy :mjlol:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I liked Ultimate Team last year, but too much fukkery and RNG for my tastes (if I wanted RNG to treat me like Vince McMahon treated Bret Hart in Montreal, I’d go play Destiny 2 :heh:). Playing catch-up from buying the game late is NOT fun :russ:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I liked Ultimate Team last year, but too much fukkery and RNG for my tastes (if I wanted RNG to treat me like Vince McMahon treated Bret Hart in Montreal, I’d go play Destiny 2 :heh:). Playing catch-up from buying the game late is NOT fun :russ:
Take it easy, pal... That was a bit below the belt god dammit

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
why does people act like the stuff in these videos happen to everybody in games. i literally don't see half of the glitches/issues other folks be having in Moody videos so Im suppose to stop buying something I enjoy because of others?

and I play a lot of franchise hours. not 1 of the issues
Fukk the glitches. There needs to be competition. You shouldn't buy it till there is competition. Their should not be exclusive rights to 1 company.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fukk the glitches. There needs to be competition. You shouldn't buy it till there is competition. Their should not be exclusive rights to 1 company.

NFL AND NFLPA don't give a shyt as long as the check clears for the rights.

What I would do if I'm them is make license non exclusive but keep the price the same or lower it to get more people to buy it. But for some dumb reason, the NFL is all into this "the official _________ of the NFL" shyt. They only care about money so you can get more money if you let others make a game.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i mean, 2k is gonna come out with a football game whenever...go buy that
Maximum football had a video game where you could customize to your heart desire, did yall go buy that

there is Axis football, do yall buy that.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
i mean, 2k is gonna come out with a football game whenever...go buy that
Maximum football had a video game where you could customize to your heart desire, did yall go buy that

there is Axis football, do yall buy that.
Ok. This n1gga wanna stay on the plantation. We leave him, come back to cut his throat when we take over

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. This n1gga wanna stay on the plantation. We leave him, come back to cut his throat when we take over

you said there should be competition. i listed football games vying with Madden for your business. Do you or did you buy their games to support them?
because in order for them to get to madden level it takes putting your money where the posts are

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
you said there should be competition. i listed football games vying with Madden for your business. Do you or did you buy their games to support them?
because in order for them to get to madden level it takes putting your money where the posts are
Nfl license.

@Rekkapryde wants to stay as well. Hurts my soul.

Last edited: