Why can't u hoes boycott Madden for 1 fukking year. Just 1

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I’ve been on a 7 or 8 year boycott so I’m not understanding why people can’t just stop buying it for a year. Play that shyt on EA Play for 10 hours free then stop playing until they release the whole game for free after the season

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You gotta remember that like a solid 33% of console gamers legit only play COD, Madden, 2K. It is the trinity of mediocrity. And because they’re unwilling to ever play anything else, they’ll aways buy them or else their library shrinks by 1/3.

My boy is like this. :snoop: nikka is a borderline zombie.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
pookie-new-jack-city.gif

I remember when I said I wasn't gonna buy CoD:WWII that year, the day of release at midnight I caved in 6 hours

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I just got a ps5... And I ain't bought a madden full price in at least 4 years. It's time pal

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In hindsight I think madden needs to be boycotted same as 2K…So they really didn’t upgrade much of anything did they?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Angry joe is the fukkin worst when it comes to madden. He’ll bytch about it every year and then buy the game to review it.

He’s literally part of the problem

I mean if you are a reviewer and your fans I'm assuming he has viewers ask you to do them aren't you kind of obligated to do them....

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I mean if you are a reviewer and your fans I'm assuming he has viewers ask you to do them aren't you kind of obligated to do them....

He ain’t obligated to do nothing and he told his fans much during his hiatus drama. People hate his movie reviews but he keeps doing them. Even if the game is bad people will buy it out of curiosity, and publicity is publicityn good or bad.

This literally goes back to OP’s post don’t buy the fukkin game, but people can’t help themselves.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If ur gonna buy any of these sports games just wait a month or 2 after release, you'll get them for at least half off sometimes more

You won't be missing much playing last years version anyway :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ain’t obligated to do nothing and he told his fans much during his hiatus drama. People hate his movie reviews but he keeps doing them. Even if the game is bad people will buy it out of curiosity, and publicity is publicityn good or bad.

This literally goes back to OP’s post don’t buy the fukkin game, but people can’t help themselves.

I'll be honest I don't really know much about him....But yeah I'll admit I most def feel like I took a huge L...Every year 2K/Madden are just glorified roster updates. And I get them out of habit. This should be the first real next gen versions of these games and let's be honest this just isn't it...But like many have said competition breeds improvement and they have no competition.

Or like homie above said at least we should wait until they go on discount. Which they most def will.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I'll be honest I don't really know much about him....But yeah I'll admit I most def feel like I took a huge L...Every year 2K/Madden are just glorified roster updates. And I get them out of habit. This should be the first real next gen versions of these games and let's be honest this just isn't it...But like many have said competition breeds improvement and they have no competition.

Or like homie above said at least we should wait until they go on discount. Which they most def will.

People should just stop buying them. If the leagues don't care about the quality of these games, the logical solution is to stop buying the games.