Why can't u hoes boycott Madden for 1 fukking year. Just 1

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You gotta remember that like a solid 33% of console gamers legit only play COD, Madden, 2K. It is the trinity of mediocrity. And because they’re unwilling to ever play anything else, they’ll aways buy them or else their library shrinks by 1/3.
This. And I will never understand it. nikkas cop a whole console to play them 3 games right there. And none of em are good. Modern Warfare was good until they fukked it up by completely focusing on Warzone. Now Warzone sucks for lack of Anti Cheat etc etc. The campaign was fire tho.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That shyt fukked me up when I found out it was really people who did this. Such a waste of a console. Throw Battlefield in there and Tekken or Mortal Kombat and you just listed the 5 games they own. :mjlol:
I wouldn’t list BF, Tekken. Maybe Mortal Kombat. Or if a new Street Fighter drops. If we speaking universally.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sports games are a lost cause because each publisher has a monopoly on that individual sport.

fifa is still good to me
only game i'll buy :yeshrug:

madden and nba i just wait till i can get them for 10 bucks or for free

honestly most years you are just buying roster updates. Of course I know they never would but it would probably be better to release every other year

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as people have warranted hate here for EA, the real culprit is the NFL.

Revenue from Madden is part of the league's expected income, so it's part of their shared revenue they sit between teams. I also think as such, it's part of the revenue that goes into calculating the salary cap each year. Because of that, their agreement stipulates that the game has to be out every year. So, even if EA had any kind of interest in taking a year off, the NFL would drop the hammer on them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
pookie-new-jack-city.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played Madden since like 05-06.

I stopped supporting NBA 2K after 2K10, my favorite 2K was 2K8 with CP3 on the cover
:wow:

2K9 they nerfed defense some, but with the right sliders the game could be nice, but 2K10 something just didn't feel right, and ever since then I only played them when the fam or a friend had it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it would take one year of not buying madden or nba 2k, for the people to get a better game. soon as them low sales coming in after that first month.. all new dev team or hiring more staff for fresh ideas. instead mufukas buy the shyt without even seeing gameplay :unimpressed:
nikkas pre-ordered 2K when they dropped the covers
:wow:

No gameplay

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As much as people have warranted hate here for EA, the real culprit is the NFL.

Revenue from Madden is part of the league's expected income, so it's part of their shared revenue they sit between teams. I also think as such, it's part of the revenue that goes into calculating the salary cap each year. Because of that, their agreement stipulates that the game has to be out every year. So, even if EA had any kind of interest in taking a year off, the NFL would drop the hammer on them.
Is this the same with 2k? Didnt know that the leagues actually required them to be released every year

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the same with 2k? Didnt know that the leagues actually required them to be released every year

Yep, same with 2K. There's a reason 2K came out last year despite them flat out saying that they weren't even going to bother updating rosters until closer to when the season started.

These games are just as important to the leagues as they are to the publishers.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yep, same with 2K. There's a reason 2K came out last year despite them flat out saying that they weren't even going to bother updating rosters until closer to when the season started.

These games are just as important to the leagues as they are to the publishers.

yup the league AND the players.