Why can't u hoes boycott Madden for 1 fukking year. Just 1

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The clip with Roger Goodell needs to go viral. Maybe the casuals will get the hint the NFL doesn't care about the quality of the game (even though I don't think it will make a difference).

That clip won't do anything, NFL and EA only speak numbers and NOTHING in that department suggests that their strategy for Madden is failing.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angry joe is the fukkin worst when it comes to madden. He’ll bytch about it every year and then buy the game to review it.

He’s literally part of the problem

1: You could have just stopped at "Angry Joe is the fukking worst." Dude is corny as shyt.

2: He's an example of some of the most annoying shyt about the Madden release window. The folks that come back year after year to attack even the smallest things about it. After a while it really is dumb as shyt to continue to buy a game, shyt on it, and then tell people to not buy the game like you just did. The fukking game is some level of busted year after year, but the people that are in videos screaming "FIX YOUR fukkING GAME" at something like the game glitching and running an animation from The Yard in a standard game are just as ridiculous.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
it would take one year of not buying madden or nba 2k, for the people to get a better game. soon as them low sales coming in after that first month.. all new dev team or hiring more staff for fresh ideas. instead mufukas buy the shyt without even seeing gameplay :unimpressed:

I be asking folks why they keep buying nba 2k and it be the same reply "It's the only basketball game."

Gamers are retarded. Easiest fantasy to con. 8 don't blame developers for getting over these lame dweebs

Legalese

Banned
Daps
People should just stop buying them. If the leagues don't care about the quality of these games, the logical solution is to stop buying the games.
They won’t because of e sport events and betting

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I be seeing clips and and zones are nonexistent :mjlol: seen a dude get a pick and could of brought it back for six, but went down on purpose cause he knew he could score in one play :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That shyt fukked me up when I found out it was really people who did this. Such a waste of a console. Throw Battlefield in there and Tekken or Mortal Kombat and you just listed the 5 games they own. :mjlol:

This. And I will never understand it. nikkas cop a whole console to play them 3 games right there. And none of em are good. Modern Warfare was good until they fukked it up by completely focusing on Warzone. Now Warzone sucks for lack of Anti Cheat etc etc. The campaign was fire tho.

maybe because some of us don’t like that goofy fantasy shyt. Only non sports games in my library is Battlefield & PUBG.

plus a lot of us use it for streaming services.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I didnt buy it for 4 years when I used to buy it religiously but I got madden 21 since I got the ps5, saw i wasn't missing much so im back to boycotting. shyt should be 10x better at this point

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
In hindsight I think madden needs to be boycotted same as 2K…So they really didn’t upgrade much of anything did they?

they updated a lot of shyt actually. Updated so much they fukked the coding up. Add a bunch of shyt to franchise but don’t seem like they had time to polish the shyt at all and now we are here

the one of glitches that happen who cares. That shot won’t happen 99% of the time. Every game in history has one off glitches where it does something dumb

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they updated a lot of shyt actually. Updated so much they fukked the coding up. Add a bunch of shyt to franchise but don’t seem like they had time to polish the shyt at all and now we are here

the one of glitches that happen who cares. That shot won’t happen 99% of the time. Every game in history has one off glitches where it does something dumb

I didn’t really notice anything different in franchise outside of like the coaches and some of the game play stuff like following the game plan. But I’m always expecting more like half time shows with in game footage. But you are spot on every game glitches and they fix it and other glitches will pop up etc.