Why buy Jordans when you can wear these?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
whats wrong with shaq?

shaq will go off if u question his authenticity on his brand...

“Kids don’t want to wear sneakers that cost $30 because they look like sneakers that cost $30,” he said. “I told my guys, ‘Don’t embarrass a kid when he goes to school. Make it look as close to the $100 shoe as possible.’ And that’s what’s keeping me alive downstairs.”

Shaquille O'Neal Explains Why Shaq Sneakers Look Like Knockoff Jordans

air-shaq-3

air-shaq-10

maxresdefault.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Remember from like 03-07 nikkas was rocking fake ass chinese factory variant Jordan’s? Them bullshyt sponge bobs and ugly ass colorways. I remember seeing a nikka rocking some fukking orange and navy blue 13s :mjlol: Friend of mines was always ordering bullshyt off express666 and ali baba. Trying to put me on like bro they 70 dollars. Yea cause they made in some mama son bathroom. nikka had some brown Prada boots and the “leather” creased/cracked like a cacs skin in Arizona sun after a day :dead:

whats funny all those factory variants are all bein released today n u got actual artist painting spongebob and other bullshyt on shoes...goin for 2000 now

every jordan shoe that has been retro since 2010...has came out in a wookie colorway like twice..

i remember a clucker had the travis scotts...back in the day ...we useta call him pockets...or roo..because only shoe we could remember with pockets were walter paytons roos..

and jordan dont need pocket on the court...

now all the nikkas who were clownin..see the shyt they clowned 4 are being released...they not trippin on the colorway now...they are gettin blacklights and inspectin the glue n stitching...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Was probably me:pachaha:

I had some python skin 11's hurting them boys:wow: had the all black prada american cup low joints:takedat: Had boys at my school hitting up the chinese sites trying to cop lol.

I ordered some Jordan 8's that were TERRIBLE tho. I gave them to my lil sister and she came home mad as hell cuz they roasted her:russ:

it was a spot in dallas on ledbetter called the music box...couldnt miss it...green building...they had some shyt in there.. dallas had a air force boom 2003-2008..for some reason everybody was goin for the all white low forces...u could get them hoes anywhere..

music box had forces and every variant of jordan ever thought of ...they had lines outside...

then u had boys goin n purchasing empty store front fillin them up with fakes..

laws started crackin down..

dallas was hell with the fakes..

i remember when the original flint 13 were coming out...in 1998....every hood in dallas had em in late 97...had laws actually stoppin boys and showin up to schools taking em off ppl feet..

it got out boys done hit a train...n fed the whole hood

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I remember back in middle school a friend of mine name Ray had worn a pair of Shaq's to school one day :russ: the crazy thing is that he had plenty of Nikes and Jordans because his mom was friends with my mom and pop plus he normally worn Nikes and J's but for some reason on that lone day he worn Shaq's...

Claimed his aunt brought em and wanted him to wear em to make her happy I guess lol.

:mjlol: for a least that whole week half the class clowned him a bit.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
shaq will go off if u question his authenticity on his brand...

“Kids don’t want to wear sneakers that cost $30 because they look like sneakers that cost $30,” he said. “I told my guys, ‘Don’t embarrass a kid when he goes to school. Make it look as close to the $100 shoe as possible.’ And that’s what’s keeping me alive downstairs.”

Shaquille O'Neal Explains Why Shaq Sneakers Look Like Knockoff Jordans

air-shaq-3

air-shaq-10

maxresdefault.jpg
I hope nobody really paid that for them shoes :picard: There’s plenty of places you can go to and get better looking shoe for cheaper.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I never understood why nikkas would wear Shaq/fake jordans/team jordans. Just spend 50 dollars on some vans or chucks and call it a day.

team jordans are different because ..alot of team jordan players played in somebody city..

dallas had michael finley...kid see em go out n get the shoe finley wore n so on...

i know the wookie boom hit texas..

we have 3 days thats tax free...around the time kid are gettin ready to go back to school..its in august but changed a couple of times..

and alot of kids wanna get their shoes first.. because they dont wanna miss out if they are shoppin on a budget.. they rather spend half the budget on something expensive n dont give a shyt about nothin else...

then get to footlocker..finishline etc...n its bullshyt on the shelves...so they would hit the bazaars where its cheaper and spend the 200 they were gonne spend on authentic n get 4 pairs of decent lookin fakes..

latest

when they got rid of these..i know alot of families n kids was pissed off...u might not got ya jordans...but u got ya first pair of name brand legit shoes..cheap...n u got to hit the combat zone...n get shyt for 20 bucks or less..it level the playin field brand wise til when they shut them all down...

i useta get all my football cleats from here had 13 pairs ...i could rotate em durin pop warner n jr high games..i hated goin to oshmans...n havin to settle for them ugly ass mike munchak reeboks..that stayed on the shelf thru 2002

fakes js wouldve made if the nikkas buyin them didnt start coming with spongebob n obama and shyt...

u get different colorway jus lie and say a team jordan player name...u could get away with it..

but u show up with patrick shootin dice with mr crab..u killed yaself..

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
team jordans are different because ..alot of team jordan players played in somebody city..

dallas had michael finley...kid see em go out n get the shoe finley wore n so on...

i know the wookie boom hit texas..

we have 3 days thats tax free...around the time kid are gettin ready to go back to school..its in august but changed a couple of times..

and alot of kids wanna get their shoes first.. because they dont wanna miss out if they are shoppin on a budget.. they rather spend half the budget on something expensive n dont give a shyt about nothin else...

then get to footlocker..finishline etc...n its bullshyt on the shelves...so they would hit the bazaars where its cheaper and spend the 200 they were gonne spend on authentic n get 4 pairs of decent lookin fakes..

latest

when they got rid of these..i know alot of families n kids was pissed off...u might not got ya jordans...but u got ya first pair of name brand legit shoes..cheap...n u got to hit the combat zone...n get shyt for 20 bucks or less..it level the playin field brand wise til when they shut them all down...

i useta get all my football cleats from here had 13 pairs ...i could rotate em durin pop warner n jr high games..i hated goin to oshmans...n havin to settle for them ugly ass mike munchak reeboks..that stayed on the shelf thru 2002

fakes js wouldve made if the nikkas buyin them didnt start coming with spongebob n obama and shyt...

u get different colorway jus lie and say a team jordan player name...u could get away with it..

but u show up with patrick shootin dice with mr crab..u killed yaself..

Just for feet was my lick for J's. A kid at my school used to work there and he would always hold my size. You're right about cleats too. Once they went down it was Academy.