Why buy Jordans when you can wear these?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically, but I don't know why Jordan bootlegs its own models
jordan-max-aura-schuhe-weiss-schwarz-1000-zoom-0.jpg
So they can recycle the design and sell it to Mexicans while still keeping the price of the original design at $220

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Basically, but I don't know why Jordan bootlegs its own models
jordan-max-aura-schuhe-weiss-schwarz-1000-zoom-0.jpg
Because Jordan Brand and specifically Nike are some hoes and want to make us wait years for the pairs we want to create artificial scarcity

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
This is all facts :mjlol:

I remember when my mom tried to convince me to get “starburys” .. I was like “fukk no” and she had the bread to get me J’s easily, she just wanted to be cheap, cause “it’s just school”

:snoop:

Freshmen year was the worst. During Gym, dudes broke into everyone’s locker, and stole shyt, but with my locker, threw my clothes away.

:mjlol::mjcry:

It was at the moment when I had to figure out a way to make some bread so I could cop all the hottest shyt. Saved up and from sophomore year & on, I would never get clowned again. Probably why, I do the same as the bolded text above”.

I’ll never let my kid go through that shyt lol. He or she will be fly.
You're taking an opportunity to build your kids up away from them...:mjlol:my dad used make me wear all of the knockoff shyt, just cause :lolbron: he wanted to see how I would get clowned at school.:mjlol:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
those shoes = a epic day of laughter in high school or jr high..........................................:mjlol:

My nikka...you in class, you sit down, your pant material covering your shoe now raises and the shoe logo is now exposed. Daquan sits one row to your left and three seats back...he zeros in on the logo.

Daquan: [thinks to himself] I thought those were Jordan’s...:ohhh:

Daquan: Hey Deuterion, those are some nice Jay’s how much they cost?:mjlol:

Deuterion: [thinks inside] damn man these nikkas are on to me fukk...they about to start roasting. :sadcam:

Daquan: Daaaaaaamn them shyts so fresh I never seen them before what model are they/? :russ:

This is the precursor to the torture you were about to receive.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This is true though

WDX0hf7.jpg

This isn’t a fair experiment because those logos are part of the design and ruin the flow of the shoe like the Under Armor logo. They should have had the shoe with no logo and asked people what they though about it under the guise of it being a show shoe vs a Nike.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its the reason in other countries and private schools the kids wear uniform.

To create a level playing field. You got one kid whose dad is a CEO of a top firm and the kid next to him in class didn't even have dinner last night.

main-qimg-355f96404cb118f002c5cca689c1746d

This is the only solution to end school bullying over meaningless bullshyt. You cant even rock sneakers.

Facts. That's how it should be, because kids are morons.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
They really let you walk out over a $20 discount?
Yeah man. I remember the manager tried to make me clean the bathrooms 2 nights in a row when we had a cleaning service. Second night he said you can leave (we don't need you here) after I told him I am not cleaning the bathrooms. I said open the door.....he didn't let me leave and apologized to me while cleaning up an area by himself. That issue was early in the week, then Friday came and I had my check. I was ready to buy the Zooms and they told me I could not buy them on my discount when we could always buy shoes on our discount. I took my ass to Athlete's Foot inside the Sawgrass Mills Mall and copped from there after telling them I quit. There was no point of working there and not being able to cop things when or if I wanted them.