Why buy Jordans when you can wear these?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlantas2e10-e1525443573769.jpg

:russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Flights always come out with shyt that look just like Number Jordan's for the people who ain't tryna pay 300-400.

Get you some bootcut denim to cover up the truth and they can't tell :mjlol:

The toe and sole gives it all away

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Remember from like 03-07 nikkas was rocking fake ass chinese factory variant Jordan’s? Them bullshyt sponge bobs and ugly ass colorways. I remember seeing a nikka rocking some fukking orange and navy blue 13s :mjlol: Friend of mines was always ordering bullshyt off express666 and ali baba. Trying to put me on like bro they 70 dollars. Yea cause they made in some mama son bathroom. nikka had some brown Prada boots and the “leather” creased/cracked like a cacs skin in Arizona sun after a day :dead:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I remember one time a copped this tommy hilfiger shirt with a zipper at the mall with my mom, that following Monday morning as I'm walking across the street to enter the school I see this chick with the SAME damn shirt on,,, I was like hell naw, I never wore that shirt again.......

true story :flabbynsick:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
One of my mans came to school with fake Jordan’s before, the sticker fell off before the day ended :pachaha:
Chill. Back when British Knights had their lil 15 minutes of fame, i had a homeboy draw the BK on the side of some BoBos.
:francis:

That was one of them moments where you wanna tell your mans "thats not a good idea."

But at the same time you wanna see the fallout from this terrible decision.

:pachaha:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I remember one time a copped this tommy hilfiger shirt with a zipper at the mall with my mom, that following Monday morning as I'm walking across the street to enter the school I see this chick with the SAME damn shirt on,,, I was like hell naw, I never wore that shirt again.......

true story :flabbynsick:

it doesn’t stop at school either breh, let belks or Macy’s have a fire sale on button down work shirts and polos.

Every guy in the office coming in with that hotness thinking they fresh :russ::mjcry:

we know who’s wife went shopping that weekend :mjgrin:

On some, you better wear that shirt I bought you :ufdup:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
it doesn’t stop at school either breh, let belks or Macy’s have a fire sale on button down work shirts and polos.

Every guy in the office coming in with that hotness thinking they fresh :russ::mjcry:

we know who’s wife went shopping that weekend :mjgrin:

On some, you better wear that shirt I bought you :ufdup:
:mjgrin: what if you don't have a wife and think the fire sale is fire

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Remember from like 03-07 nikkas was rocking fake ass chinese factory variant Jordan’s? Them bullshyt sponge bobs and ugly ass colorways. I remember seeing a nikka rocking some fukking orange and navy blue 13s :mjlol: Friend of mines was always ordering bullshyt off express666 and ali baba. Trying to put me on like bro they 70 dollars. Yea cause they made in some mama son bathroom. nikka had some brown Prada boots and the “leather” creased/cracked like a cacs skin in Arizona sun after a day :dead:

Was probably me:pachaha:

I had some python skin 11's hurting them boys:wow: had the all black prada american cup low joints:takedat: Had boys at my school hitting up the chinese sites trying to cop lol.

I ordered some Jordan 8's that were TERRIBLE tho. I gave them to my lil sister and she came home mad as hell cuz they roasted her:russ:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Never wore Jordan's in my life. I just stick to air force 1s