Why buy Jordans when you can wear these?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
My momma :flabbynsick: fashion sense used to get me in hella hot water back in the day I used to get caught in shyt like that ALL THE TIME.

When I got older around sophomore year of HS I made a focused effort to step my wardrobe game up, got me some 7's and some ralph lauren polos and built my closet up to what it is today. Swore I'd never get clowned again. :birdman:

Now that I dug into that rabbit hole I can't get out and I keep coppin fly shyt I dont need smh. Now it feels everybody around me dresses like shyt :heh:
They really don't understand the seriousness of wearing name brand shoes in high school. It's a must.

To this day I don't blame kids for wanting name brand kicks.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
team jordans are different because ..alot of team jordan players played in somebody city..

dallas had michael finley...kid see em go out n get the shoe finley wore n so on...

i know the wookie boom hit texas..

we have 3 days thats tax free...around the time kid are gettin ready to go back to school..its in august but changed a couple of times..

and alot of kids wanna get their shoes first.. because they dont wanna miss out if they are shoppin on a budget.. they rather spend half the budget on something expensive n dont give a shyt about nothin else...

then get to footlocker..finishline etc...n its bullshyt on the shelves...so they would hit the bazaars where its cheaper and spend the 200 they were gonne spend on authentic n get 4 pairs of decent lookin fakes..

latest

when they got rid of these..i know alot of families n kids was pissed off...u might not got ya jordans...but u got ya first pair of name brand legit shoes..cheap...n u got to hit the combat zone...n get shyt for 20 bucks or less..it level the playin field brand wise til when they shut them all down...

i useta get all my football cleats from here had 13 pairs ...i could rotate em durin pop warner n jr high games..i hated goin to oshmans...n havin to settle for them ugly ass mike munchak reeboks..that stayed on the shelf thru 2002

fakes js wouldve made if the nikkas buyin them didnt start coming with spongebob n obama and shyt...

u get different colorway jus lie and say a team jordan player name...u could get away with it..

but u show up with patrick shootin dice with mr crab..u killed yaself..
I worked here way back in 94-95, quit that when they would not let me use my discount to buy OG Jason Kidd Air Zooms. 42 this year

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
My momma :flabbynsick: fashion sense used to get me in hella hot water back in the day I used to get caught in shyt like that ALL THE TIME.

When I got older around sophomore year of HS I made a focused effort to step my wardrobe game up, got me some 7's and some ralph lauren polos and built my closet up to what it is today. Swore I'd never get clowned again. :birdman:

Now that I dug into that rabbit hole I can't get out and I keep coppin fly shyt I dont need smh. Now it feels everybody around me dresses like shyt :heh:

They really don't understand the seriousness of wearing name brand shoes in high school. It's a must.

To this day I don't blame kids for wanting name brand kicks.

This is all facts :mjlol:

I remember when my mom tried to convince me to get “starburys” .. I was like “fukk no” and she had the bread to get me J’s easily, she just wanted to be cheap, cause “it’s just school”

:snoop:

Freshmen year was the worst. During Gym, dudes broke into everyone’s locker, and stole shyt, but with my locker, threw my clothes away.

:mjlol::mjcry:

It was at the moment when I had to figure out a way to make some bread so I could cop all the hottest shyt. Saved up and from sophomore year & on, I would never get clowned again. Probably why, I do the same as the bolded text above”.

I’ll never let my kid go through that shyt lol. He or she will be fly.

Last edited:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is all facts :mjlol:

I remember when my mom tried to convince me to get “starburys” .. I was like “fukk no” and she had the bread to get me J’s easily, she just wanted to be cheap, cause “it’s just school”

:snoop:

Freshmen year was the worst. During Gym, dudes broke into everyone’s locker, and stole shyt, but with my locker, threw my clothes away.

:mjlol::mjcry:

It was at the moment when I had to figure out a way to make some bread so I could cop all the hottest shyt. Saved up and from sophomore year & on, I would never get clowned again. Probably why, I do the same as the bolded text above”.

I’ll never let my kid go through that shyt lol. He or she will be fly.

I didn't go to high school here, but seems like a fukked up system where you gotta be worried about what you wearing.

I'd rather my kid go to a private school where they wear a uniform, and ain't gotta deal with this bullshyt.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Basically, but I don't know why Jordan bootlegs its own models
jordan-max-aura-schuhe-weiss-schwarz-1000-zoom-0.jpg

Amazing how a couple of incredibly simple changes will turn that into an actual Jordan sneaker . Or perhaps even a remixed/hybrid Jordan sneaker that could sell for 200 bux. Damn they got us fukked up :wow:

I always liked these Team Jordans:patrice:
air-jordan-jumpman-team-pro-331810-002.jpg

Only for hooping pleighboi ... :mjlol:

damn they got us fukked up :to:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brilliant episode .

I thought it was disturbing honestly. A kid was driven to commit suicide over his outfit? I get what the episode was trying to do, show how Earn and Al became closer over time, but the fact that bullying over clothes in high school is taken for granted, is a bit fukked up.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

if i have kids ive decided that ill try to get them into Vans, Converse and Adidas.

shyt might not be Jordans but theyre timeless kicks and sometimes a quarter of the price of J's.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I thought it was disturbing honestly. A kid was driven to commit suicide over his outfit? I get what the episode was trying to do, show how Earn and Al became closer over time, but the fact that bullying over clothes in high school is taken for granted, is a bit fukked up.

Its the reason in other countries and private schools the kids wear uniform.

To create a level playing field. You got one kid whose dad is a CEO of a top firm and the kid next to him in class didn't even have dinner last night.

main-qimg-355f96404cb118f002c5cca689c1746d

This is the only solution to end school bullying over meaningless bullshyt. You cant even rock sneakers.