Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
They get a pass from me cuz they pretty :yeshrug:

Couple busted for lying to Chicago cops about knife-point robbery by black man who ‘looked like Fat Albert’

ctyp+minnesota+couple+false+police+report.jpg

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
The think OP might be trolling because this is a recycled AF thread topic. If you do a forum search, you'll find a ton of threads with the exact same topic.
i mean....I’m clearly new to the forum lol. Also I said in the OP that I’m not really talking about on this forum, more so irl

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Because white women are viewed as delicate and harmless. For being white and being women.

Exactly.

FEminism is white women wanting a cut for all the bullchit they did with their racist male relatives

They somehow coaxed the country to give them minority status. They throw away hiring applications with ethnic names the most and they benefit the most from affirmative action

The sisters need to kick them out of intersectionality and go at them

Not only in the US, in Europe as well.

White women managed to spin the narrative into saying that white supremacy is strictly the doing of white men, and is just a result of "toxic masculinity", of which they are also victims (the main ones, if you ask them).

The funny thing is that a big aspect of feminism is how patriarchy is supposedly a system that benefits all men, with no exceptions...but if you answer that white supremacy is a system that benefits all white people, they whitewomensplain into "Oh no that's different you see". :troll:

The relatively "good" thing over here is that since afrofeminism has developped later on than in the US, people have peeped how situations were in the US and some (Black men and women) understand quite well all of this, and act accordingly. Also the muslim thing have made things clear : some say they support Arab women's emancipation and whatnot...unless said arab woman chooses to wear a veil. Then we often go back to good old islamophobia. When muslim women were being arrested last summer in the south of France for wearing a burkini (and violating exactly ZERO french laws), feminists who say that women should be allowed to dress as they wish were silent for the vast majority. They had no problem then with men (policemen, local authorities) telling women how to dress, and arresting them if they didn't comply.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
In reality a man will always be more dangerous than a women. White women would still be rolling around in mud in Europe if white men didn't get off their ass and applied what the Moors taught them. If the white man falls the white woman falls as well thats why they are not brought up in convos about race as much as white men because they are not as important to white supremacy as white men. Tbh the only time they bought up is to discuss beauty standards n shyt:russ:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
They get a pass because of intersectionality. White women with the help of non white women and male feminists/gays, have successfully used gender as cover to deflect from their position as oppressors. They’ve hustled the game to the point that they’re actually seen as victims.

Says the c00n thats married to a white woman :heh:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Basically, white men are the directors of white supremacy while white females are 2nd main contributors and recipients to it. Cac males invented and control it. They reap the most benefits of it. And when it comes time to enforce white supremacy, nobody calls the cac bytches. They call the men to do it.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Then must be one of the man type of Nigggas to get caught up. And I'm not saying that because you find some white women attractive either. I'm saying that because you're stupid enough to give a woman a past based on her appearance and not check out her pedigree.

Nikkas have terrible judgement...Our men and women.