Why aren't Black Lightning and Insecure ever stickied?

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

Stan the most pandering, embarrassing, corny, poorly acted black show since homeboys in outer space brehs

I mean just LOOK at this bullshyt :mjlol:

:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

black-lightning_edited.jpg

:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Stan the most pandering, embarrassing, corny, poorly acted black show since homeboys in outer space brehs

:ehh: your comment shows how little you know about it. The show is culturally aware, focuses on current events, employs and features Black actors, past and present...Has an awesome soundtrack and promotes positivity with a nuclear family, including a well educated Black Father.

All the things we...well I dont know about you (:mjpls:) need to see on tv.

Calling a Black show free of the typical stereotypes given to us in tv, corny and embarrassing says alot about you and less about the people who support it. The 11 page thread speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ehh: your comment shows how little you know about it. The show is culturally aware, focuses on current events, employs and features Black actors, past and present...Has an awesome soundtrack and promotes positivity with a nuclear family, including a well educated Black Father.

All the things we...well I dont know about you (:mjpls:) need to see on tv.

Calling a Black show free of the typical stereotypes given to us in tv, corny and embarrassing says alot about you and less about the people who support it. The 11 page thread speaks for itself.
Don't waste your time :hhh:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Not trying to raise a fuss or race bait. Just kinds odd that two great, popular black shows aren't pinned despite having popular threads while stuff like Castlevania(no hate, love it so far, but barely a few pages) and Mayans :lupe:

Definitely makes me feel a way lol.

@MartyMcFly @hex

I haven't called anyone a fakkit in hours, but if you are asking for Insecure to be stickied... :dame:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

That outfit was definitely a deterrent for me, plus the fact the lead was a nikka that has done nothing but be a secondary character on a sitcom 20 years ago. But once I got past that and actually checked it out I became a fan

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Black people who go out of their way to trash a show like Black Lightning cannot be trusted. Keep a distance. They ain't in it for the right reasons.

Insecure having a primarily non-black audience is because it's on a popular television station and the country is overwhelmingly non-black. Doesn't make it's content or focus any less culturally black.

Anyway both shows should be stickied while in season.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Black people who go out of their way to trash a show like Black Lightning cannot be trusted. Keep a distance. They ain't in it for the right reasons.

Insecure having a primarily non-black audience is because it's on a popular television station and the country is overwhelmingly non-black. Doesn't make it's content or focus any less culturally black.

Anyway both shows should be stickied while in season.
:mjlol: