why are we as men so obsessed with a woman's body count

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i would like your input :dame:

I believe it's much more of a thing for younger guys than older guys ( the raw number) (there's still low numbers and crazy sex acts that would give the vast majority of men pause though)

I believe it's a combination of (younger)men having to work harder to get to double digit partners and society sending really mixed messages about sexuality.

It really depends on the person and the time period you're talking about though.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:what: Time frame? Define, please.

The possibility of that happening all at once is possible, however, I can't imagine a female seeing and sleeping with fifteen nikkas at the same time.

Nevertheless, I could be cool with but I couldn't take any female serious that has a high body count (15+)...that broad is regulated to the discount toys bin at wal-mart as far as I'm concerned.
:dead:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
njP8QxN.gif
\thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Of course it matters for both parties....Friends of mine (men) are in the high dozens or over 100, and that should be a red flag, disqualification.....But, girls who barely have 7 will overlook that, which says a lot about their sexuality, and how they view women and themselves. Having a good judge of character and being perceptive is important, all the girls I fukk with, are nowhere near these kind of numbers. A girls in her mid 20's, or early 30's, should have a healthy sexual life, and experiences, why not? That shouldn't be an issue.

A lot of these things are guys really hung up on archaic and outdated beliefs from religion and earlier culture, the Madonna complex. A women is either a whore, or a virgin. And that's an unhealthy viewpoint. She's human. She's had sex, it's not all that serious. Obviously, certain sex acts, and numbers will be an issue...because that goes to character, personality, and healthy self esteem vs. women who degrade themselves sexually because of their lack of self worth....

Friends of mine, are controlling, obsessive, paranoid, possessive with women, and it's all based in this way of thinking. This goes to gender roles and misogyny, and it's a repressive part of society.