Why are they bringing up black on black crime in Trayvon's case?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"oh...well thats just the law!" :troll:

"well, the jury decided!" :troll:

"what about chicago?" :troll:

"The only thing thats racist is always talking about race" :troll:

"Stand your ground wasn't on trial" :troll:

"Trayvon was a little thug kingpin" :troll:

"So are you saying you promote crime?" :troll:

I mean come on now.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
see ya just REFUSE to look at yaselves like im saying.

im sure african men can go anywhere in the world, but african american cant.

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but you do NOT really believe this shyt :beli:

So you're telling me that if an Ethopian cat is browsing an outlet on Rodeo drive they're gonna be like

What country are you from my friend? :krs:

Shop on brother :obama:

No. People, ESPECIALLY white Americans see COLOR first. And not even 100% cuz of racism, but just because most are ass ignorant when it comes to brown cultures. An African isn't getting any benefits based on appearance. Hell, people blowing up Twitter because of Marc Anthony, a "Mexican" singing at the All Star game is a testament to that.

You said you're Hispanic, I guarantee even if you're PR or Colombian, the average white would overwhelmingly just think you're Mexican.

I'm not even saying this to discredit your other points, I just thought that one was ridiculous. Color and appearance will always shape someone's perception first. Black dudes born and raised in the UK that move here aren't exempt from their nikka wake up call because they have accents.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the more valid comparison is how some nikkas were real quick to villify that Steubenville girl, but want to act shocked when CACs villify Trayvon.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I wasn't going to post in this thread, but you do NOT really believe this shyt :beli:

So you're telling me that if an Ethopian cat is browsing an outlet on Rodeo drive they're gonna be like

What country are you from my friend? :krs:

Shop on brother :obama:

No. People, ESPECIALLY white Americans see COLOR first. And not even 100% cuz of racism, but just because most are ass ignorant when it comes to brown cultures. An African isn't getting any benefits based on appearance. Hell, people blowing up Twitter because of Marc Anthony, a "Mexican" singing at the All Star game is a testament to that.

You said you're Hispanic, I guarantee even if you're PR or Colombian, the average white would overwhelmingly just think you're Mexican.

I'm not even saying this to discredit your other points, I just thought that one was ridiculous. Color and appearance will always shape someone's perception first. Black dudes born and raised in the UK that move here aren't exempt from their nikka wake up call because they have accents.

ill give u that i could be wrong on that. but from my experience white people and racist hispanics dont always lump africans and african americans together. even africans dont wanna be lumped in with african americans which is why i said that. living in ny, i see alot of these african dudes come over here and become entrepreneurs and open up businesses and they gain acceptance in the business community pretty quick as do arabs and koreans. most(95%) racist are actually all about color tho ill give u that.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
[ame]https://twitter.com/thecoreyholcomb/status/357993298180317184[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/thecoreyholcomb/status/357994678643208193[/ame]

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
not at all, but there's a stereotype out there that all blacks and latinos are scary. some of us are way too happy for our own good to enforce it, thats all im saying.

i know the stereotype wasnt started by us, but we dont do a very good job of knocking it down.

Stereotypes aren't based in reality. Look up newspaper articles from the 20s-60s. The only time black people and murder were in the news was when white people were doing the killing. And even then they still had this illogical fear of the superhuman black man rising up to kill of white men and rape white women, which they then used to justify lynchings, murders, mob attacks, and entire cities being burned to the ground.

This is why I keep telling people to study history. It'll let you understand the blacks could be the prototype minority in America and whites would still fear and hate us.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Stereotypes aren't based in reality. Look up newspaper articles from the 20s-60s. The only time black people and murder were in the news was when white people were doing the killing. And even then they still had this illogical fear of the superhuman black man rising up to kill of white men and rape white women, which they then used to justify lynchings, murders, mob attacks, and entire cities being burned to the ground.

This is why I keep telling people to study history. It'll let you understand the blacks could be the prototype minority in America and whites would still fear and hate us.

:usure:

WORLDSTARHIPHOP | Hip Hop & Urban Media

i am NOT saying ALL blacks behave like this, but the truth does not matter in this world. only people's PERCEPTION of reality. that is what im trying to make ya understand. Yea those stereotypes arent true about ALL blacks, but they sure are VERY true about too many. All stereotypes are, to some degree or another, based on truth.

Now yes, i agree. When blacks became free, there was a shytload of propaganda to make the black man seem dangerous and superhuman as you say. The big scary n-word. That is 100% true, but, in this day and age, over a hundred years later, we got dudes out there that FULLY EMBRACE the scary black man stereotype. Theres dudes out there that refuse to even smile in pictures cause shyt isnt gangsta! lol. It might even be just 5% of dudes like that and im being nice with that estimate, but NEGATIVITY attracts the most ATTENTION. Thats why the news does not open up with good news. It opens up with the most tragic news possible and it milks the fukkING shyt out of it.

Just look at jews. They been thru someshyt in this world. They been enslaved and even killed by the millions in a span of like 10 years. Im not saying their plight was more significant than blacks, but im pointing at their reaction to it. Anti-Semitism is STRONG. Almost NOBODY likes jews. shyt im not too wild about them myself and i admit it even tho im wrong in that. BUT, they dont give a fukk what we think of them. They out here making money. They pretty much started from the bottom now they here (lol). Gotta admire that.

I dont wanna keep going back and forth. My point is, yea what happend to Trayvon was fukked up. It could happen to my little brother. shyt is terrible. But the dangerous thing about it is that, unchecked, this re-enforces the horrible, self-defeating thought process of "i aint shyt, i never was shyt, i aint never gonna be shyt to this country. so fukk em all, ima just quit and hustle and rap cause that is all i can be in this country."

THAT my coli brehs, is just NOT true. Its harder for a minority than it should be, i fully agree with that. However, fukk that. NO EXCUSES! The toughest roads make the toughest men. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Lets make something out of ourselves and piss them the fukk OFF! THAT should be the FOCUS of our generation. Lets raise our kids with confidence that no matter what racist shyt gets thrown their way, they can fukking spit at it and still rise to the fukking top of the world.

:cape: