Why are they bringing up black on black crime in Trayvon's case?

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Even tho i do agree blacks need to quit killing each other and join together with the Latinos and destroy these racist ass CAC..

But like Dr. Khalid said whites try to turn blacks against each other so we can keep each other down,cause if we came together they know its there ass.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
@OP

Their argument is that we kill one another every day but we only want to get mad when a white person does it.

Even tho i do agree blacks need to quit killing each other and join together with the Latinos and destroy these racist ass CAC..

But like Dr. Khalid said whites try to turn blacks against each other so we can keep each other down,cause if we came together they know its there ass.

Im not joing with hispanics for a got danm thing.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
because they need a justification they think is good enough to kill blacks and get away with it.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
cause its an easy shot

never mind the fact that this wasnt about a White guy killing a black guy but rather that he was the pursuer and still got off but hey black guys are killed mostly by black guys so worry about that instead

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Their argument is that we kill one another every day but we only want to get mad when a white person kills on but only want to get mad when a white person does it.

And that's not true, though.

We absolutely get mad when we "kill each other", but we know law enforcement gives less than a fucc about justice so we charge that to the game.

But white folks, who are supposedly teaching us when to get mad, and how to have a just society :dry: shouldn't think it's just to let an outlaw (yeah - if you disobey a direct order from law enforcement, you are an outlaw) murder an innocent boy.

Everybody should be mad about that.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:to:

blame society and the past for all your problems and take no responsibility for your own sins brehs..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

What was Trayvon Martin's sin?

none. but stop and ask yourselves, why are blacks and us latinos so scary to white people that they feel they need to follow us with a gun when we walk by their neighborhoods?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
CACS are basically recessive genes. Think about it. The only way they can compete is to try to outfox others using deception. Deflection and incredulous shoulder shruggin are two of their favorite tools. False equivalency is another one of their go-to tactics. They keep bringing up OJ out of desperation. He is widely viewed as the ONLY black person to ever get away with murdering a white person in the court of law. A blonde woman at that. CACS are STILL steaming over that. Two things are fundamentally wrong with that argument.

Number 1: If you want to play tit for tat, the list of blacks *seemingly* getting away with murdering whites literally ends with OJ. I got about 10000 examples of the inverse. Lets start with Bobby Cherry (16th street Church Bombing), Roy Bryant (Emmit Till), Byron De La Beckwith (Medgar Evers) all the way to Johannes Mehserle (Oscar Grant). I wouldn't even have to go into the 350 previous years of murder and rape by the hands of white men.

Cacs kill me with "leave it in the past" excuse. Like you can literally erase 400 years of history in a span of 15 years. These cats is crazy and sick in the head.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
none. but stop and ask yourselves,

No...

Your previous comment alluded to the idea that we "take responsibility for our sins". But if Trayvon didn't do anything, then what the hell are you talking about?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

No...

Your previous comment alluded to the idea that we "take responsibility for our sins". But if Trayvon didn't do anything, then what the hell are you talking about?

im not talking about trayvon specifically. im answering ur question about why people bring up black on black crime. dont be so narrow minded and open ur eyes.

why are blacks and latinos so scary to the rest of society? not just whites either. asians, africans, everybody. we absolutely terrify them. why?

why?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
im not talking about trayvon specifically. im answering ur question about why people bring up black on black crime. dont be so narrow minded and open ur eyes.

I didn't have a question about why people bring up black-on-black crime - I know why they bring it up, see my previous posts.

why are blacks and latinos so scary to the rest of society? not just whites either. asians, africans, everybody. we absolutely terrify them. why?

why?

They have to awnser that for themselves.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's a strawman's arguement.

I like to throw it back at em by asking em if they believe the Casy Anthony and OJ Simpson verdicts were just since they wanna act like the system doesnt fail after this weekends verdict.

Funny they always dodge that one like the matrix:mjpls: