Why are there no good drug dealer games?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
You're probably right. I mean so far you are right cause nobody is doing it. It's crazy to me they got sex, murder and cop killing.. Even kill the military if you want.. But selling some meth or locking down drug corners is unheard of. Now that I think about it, Vice City has a lot of coke missions. But nothing where there's a selling coke aspect to it.
It's the irony. Drugs are less dangerous than murder, therefore everyone sane knows they can't just murder someone, so video game makers keep releasing such games. Bunch of games to release anger or whatever.
While drugs... Plenty of people would like to try.

Even graffiti games, you've barely seen those. Like marc eckos getting up, or mini games in san andreas/the warriors

If there were multiple major graffiti games, you'd have a whole lot more kids tagging walls with their garbage. Because it's very easy to do and you won't get 25 to life.

Also games are sold worldwide. While America has a guns problem, majority of the world doesn't. So to many people worldwide buying a gun to shoot someone is unrealistic. Drugs meanwhile, can get them or make them yourself anywhere, theoretically.

Last edited: