Why are there no good drug dealer games?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
IMG_0374.PNG

Breh I'm fitting to download that bih on the Deck :wow:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I still say this shyt was secretly installed by the factory, cause these were everywhere and none of us had them cables etc. In '99, all that shyt was mad foreign

I remember doing this shyt and tripping out..
back then you just gave it to someone with the cable or programmed it manually. all the math teachers knew, but they couldn't really confiscate your calculator

obligatory :flabbynsick:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
That old computer game High Seas Trader. The only way to actually make money on that game was selling dope. Had a game on the iPod touch back in the gap called Dark Nova that was the same thing just in space. You bought goods and one port and sold them at another for higher prices. Some of those goods could be guns and narco though. You had to hail to police checks, which you could run or fight it out. A couple more of these trading games probably do similar things. Port Royale or one of them Anno joints maybe.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
chinatown wars just pinned on drug wars

a good game for it would be a tyc00n game. wrapped in action, with rpg elements

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Gameplay wise, how could you even make it enojyable unless it was literally nothing but Avon vs. Marlo/ Omar vs. the dealers type warring?

like how could you make an interesting game being an under the radar dealer like Prop Joe, or even Franklin? or even real life dealers like Southwest T?

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
I still say this shyt was secretly installed by the factory, cause these were everywhere and none of us had them cables etc. In '99, all that shyt was mad foreign

I remember doing this shyt and tripping out..

GOAT GAME

you think Texas Instruments REALLY was that invested?

that 2.5mm cable came with the calculator, if you had to buy one... you had one. Or go to a radio shack. All it took was someone in a class who had gotten a games from someone else to put them on entire classroom sets.

in 99, Napster existed.....so to think that these small programs were secretly uploaded to some master TI-83's and sent a team of math kids to infiltrate schools math and science labs just to give bored teenagers/college age folks something to do in class? :heh:

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
If they took the old Oregon Trail game and modded it with interstate trafficking, where you made deliveries to different locales while dodging the feds and scopin' opps :dead: from Miami to Seattle or some shyt

They did make a game similar to that. but it was cross country trucking.