Why are there no good drug dealer games?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Because outside of combat the gameplay would be boring af

Imagine doing something else in the game and you get random “serve” notifications where you have to stop everything you’re doing and drive out to the buyer, dodging police along the way :bryan:

There’s just not a lot to do in terms of actual fun gameplay unless you’re gonna do a full blown crime sim like GTA, Saints Row, etc
they gonna have a mini game where you calibrate your triple beam

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Scarface The World is Yours

413121015.jpg
This is exactly what I'm talking about. And this was a fun ass game

Because outside of combat the gameplay would be boring af

Imagine doing something else in the game and you get random “serve” notifications where you have to stop everything you’re doing and drive out to the buyer, dodging police along the way :bryan:

There’s just not a lot to do in terms of actual fun gameplay unless you’re gonna do a full blown crime sim like GTA, Saints Row, etc
Bro it'd literally be GTA but more missions dealing with the drug game. They been in New York in the 90s, Cali in the 80s and Miami in the 70s... I mean that's pretty much the mecca of crack, coke and more coke and you MIGHT have 5 missions about drugs.

Nah we need that rags to riches drug story we all grew up on. It's like they trying to do every single crime EXCEPT sell drugs.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This is exactly what I'm talking about. And this was a fun ass game

Bro it'd literally be GTA but more missions dealing with the drug game. They been in New York in the 90s, Cali in the 80s and Miami in the 70s... I mean that's pretty much the mecca of crack, coke and more coke and you MIGHT have 5 missions about drugs.

Nah we need that rags to riches drug story we all grew up on. It's like they trying to do every single crime EXCEPT sell drugs.
I just told you why and you skipped right over the shyt. They not putting that shyt in games because it won't feel real. They're hardly even portraying the hood correctly in these games, you think they're going to be able to express the intricacies of the drug game properly in a videogame?

Like I said, either rip off a movie to do it or just keep with the fetch quests and dasit. Nobody wants a corny drug dealing game, they have to absolutely nail it for it to hit... Especially if you're asking for a GTA that's not GTA.

It's the same reason we haven't seen Southside Chicago in a videogame.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I just told you why and you skipped right over the shyt. They not putting that shyt in games because it won't feel real. They're hardly even portraying the hood correctly in these games, you think they're going to be able to express the intricacies of the drug game properly in a videogame?

Like I said, either rip off a movie to do it or just keep with the fetch quests and dasit. Nobody wants a corny drug dealing game, they have to absolutely nail it for it to hit... Especially if you're asking for a GTA that's not GTA.

It's the same reason we haven't seen Southside Chicago in a videogame.
I skipped over it cause goddamn... These dudes can make literally every time of game imaginable but can't figure out how to authenticate drug dealing? Hire some damn former members of the game... Get Rick Ross up in there. Something. If the Mafia games can make the prison parts authentic, they can do sure make some drug missions

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I skipped over it cause goddamn... These dudes can make literally every time of game imaginable but can't figure out how to authenticate drug dealing? Hire some damn former members of the game... Get Rick Ross up in there. Something. If the Mafia games can make the prison parts authentic, they can do sure make some drug missions
Are you talking about Freeway or the rapper? Rick Ross stories were never believable nikka talking bout noreaga owe him 100 favors :childplease:

There's all sorts of games that aren't made for all kinds of reasons. It LITERALLY isn't true that literally every type of game imaginable has been made. You the devil's advocate nikka I expect more from you

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Always did surprise me that gta never did a mini game (not counting Chinatown wars) where you sell drugs like how San Andreas had the home invasion mini game.
Crack was literally invented at the time and location of the game... Your boys are selling. There's crackheads.. And no drug selling

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Are you talking about Freeway or the rapper? Rick Ross stories were never believable nikka talking bout noreaga owe him 100 favors :childplease:

There's all sorts of games that aren't made for all kinds of reasons. It LITERALLY isn't true that literally every type of game imaginable has been made. You the devil's advocate nikka I expect more from you
The Real Rick Ross... Come on now lol

And yes... Damn near everything.. All time periods, different planets, different species, all sorts of fukkery, mystery, horror, magic, job simulators, walking simulators, etc etc etc

But pushing some crack is outlandish