Why are Redguard not welcomed in Whiterun??

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
As a redguard, should i use the one handed option or two handed option?? :jbhmm:
I was using 1 hand plus shield, but i started using 2 handed and it feels easier to kill enemies...

1 Handed is the way to go with Reddies. +5 to block and +10 to one hand....add to the fact that they are naturally resistant to poison and get a berserk....Redguard werewolf all day. :takedat:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
this game is ass after playing fallout 4. gameplay is complete :trash: even with mods
Fallout 4 is the worst of the 'new' style fallout games. New Vegas UE is flames tho
yea...said in another thread here ulfric is a bigot hypocrite pos. nothing but a greedy pilgrim colonists that karma caught up to
This was the most disappointing part of the storyline to me, because I already hated the empire, but to find out the rebellion was being led by some WS had me
:hhh:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I feel like Redgaurds not being allowed in whiterun is more realistic than the race relations in Fallout 3.

There is so much racial tension in today's world. If we went into anarchy, I am pretty sure than we would all band up by race.

The fact that race was plainly ignored really didn't make any sense to me with Fallout 3.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
gXyOq00.jpg

My Redguard on my latest playthrough of Skyrim SE.

Daps
I feel like Redgaurds not being allowed in whiterun is more realistic than the race relations in Fallout 3.

There is so much racial tension in today's world. If we went into anarchy, I am pretty sure than we would all band up by race.

The fact that race was plainly ignored really didn't make any sense to me with Fallout 3.

Did you actually play Skyrim? There are redguard living in Whiterun and all over Skyrim, its the Al'akir that arent allowed into whiterun because they are a secret police from Hamerfell. The racial tensions that exist are between the humans and high elves, with the beast races (Khajit and Argonians) at the bottom of the totem pole.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Did you actually play Skyrim? There are redguard living in Whiterun and all over Skyrim, its the Al'akir that arent allowed into whiterun because they are a secret police from Hamerfell. The racial tensions that exist are between the humans and high elves, with the beast races (Khajit and Argonians) at the bottom of the totem pole.
There are racial tensions between the Nords and Dark Elvesas well.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
There are racial tensions between the Nords and Dark Elvesas well.

That's why I keep a Dark elf / Thalmor character for a playthrough :mjpls:

Stormcloaks and their supporters think they are going to be allowed to worship Talos:mjpls:

They are wrong:mjpls:

Houses that have talos shrines...bad things happen to those people in their sleep:mjpls:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

really...:skip:

I mean considering the whole world was pretty much destroyed in a nuclear war where it rained what acid for weeks after...

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
really...:skip:

I mean considering the whole world was pretty much destroyed in a nuclear war where it rained what acid for weeks after...

I wouldnt be thinking on race when you have hulk juniors with rocket launchers running around. I would be trying to spend every second of everyday trying to join he brotherhood or at least the enclave.

Redguards as battlemages>>>>

Dark elf’s as nightblades>>>>>

Imperials as paladins :mjpls:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I need to rant about something: for anybody who follows TES lore communities, do you get fukking irritated that the current community is actively trying to define the Redguards as a Middle Eastern/Islamic like Arab race who just so happen to aesthetically look Sub-Saharan African. Personally, I have had numerous arguments with skyrimkiddies who are constantly trying to sell me on this idea due to the Alik'r warriors in Skyrim wearing loose flowing garments, a turban, and wielding a scimitar. This is obviously cherry picked and fallacious since Black North Africans/Moors are noted as wearing similar desert garb, but the thing that ultimately bothers me is why is it so important for the TES community to paint the Redguards as somehow not really being a black race.

Why selectively ignore the HUGE Afro-Caribbean influences in TES: Redguard, why selectively ignore the African American naming conventions with characters like Trayvond the Redguard, why selectively ignore all the West African influences, I.E "Yokuda” and “Yoruba". Even with the Alk'r Warriors which they use as proof of Redguards being black Arabs, their leader is literally named Kematu. And the whole athleticism trope which defines the Redguards is a well known Black Stereotype. Honestly, the only way I can rationalize the selection bias going on with the TES community on this subject is that they're trying to verify, to themselves, the idea that West Africans and Black ppl in general don't have a major medieval history to contribute to the Fantasy genre. This explains to me why they're so determined to paint the Redguards as black arabs/middle easterners.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I wouldnt be thinking on race when you have hulk juniors with rocket launchers running around. I would be trying to spend every second of everyday trying to join he brotherhood or at least the enclave.

Redguards as battlemages>>>>

Dark elf’s as nightblades>>>>>

Imperials as paladins :mjpls:

and fukking deathclaws :damn:

priorities would be waaay too fukked up in a situation like that to be thinking about race :skip:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I need to rant about something: for anybody who follows TES lore communities, do you get fukking irritated that the current community is actively trying to define the Redguards as a Middle Eastern/Islamic like Arab race who just so happen to aesthetically look Sub-Saharan African.

Some people just can't comprehend liking/playing a black character, so they try to make him/her less black. It's like the Storm fans trying to argue that she's not black or "beyond" blackness, especially around the time she married Black Panther. Her parents were black, every relative she's ever had depicted was black (even her godson Mjnari), her mother was from Kenya, and she was born in fukking HARLEM. They point to this single cell from 1776 talmbout how she was an "amalgam" of different races b/c she had white hair and blue eyes (which was originally b/c her age was up for debate). fukk outta here. The bytch is black.