Why are Redguard not welcomed in Whiterun??

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xNLZFSI.png
yo :laff::laff:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
How do you create mage Redguards? I thought they were only good to use as warriors.
In the older games the characters had stats like strength, agility, intelligence, etc. And the stats would be higher or lower depending on the race and gender, so they had the redguards stats more geared towards warriors. But since Skyrim does not use stats any race can be played any way without any issues.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I mean why the the hell would anyone from Hammerfell migrate to Skyrim anyway.

IIRC, you got caught by some Imperials and dragged to Helgen. Then the whole dragon shyt started...then the Greybeards call your ass...then you got all that Civil War shyt. By the time you can actually return to Hammerfell, you're the Thane of every-goddamn-hold and you're banging your housecarls.

BTW, there *is* a Hammerfell DLC for those of you w/strong PCs:
Hammerfell- Shadows of Dragonstar at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

(I said IIRC b/c I haven't seen the intro sequence in YEARS. It's all about alternate starts up in this bytch.)
Random Alternate Start at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
In the older games the characters had stats like strength, agility, intelligence, etc. And the stats would be higher or lower depending on the race and gender, so they had the redguards stats more geared towards warriors. But since Skyrim does not use stats any race can be played any way without any issues.
Yea, i played Morrowind before.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
IIRC, you got caught by some Imperials and dragged to Helgen. Then the whole dragon shyt started...then the Greybeards call your ass...then you got all that Civil War shyt. By the time you can actually return to Hammerfell, you're the Thane of every-goddamn-hold and you're banging your housecarls.

BTW, there *is* a Hammerfell DLC for those of you w/strong PCs:
Hammerfell- Shadows of Dragonstar at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

(I said IIRC b/c I haven't seen the intro sequence in YEARS. It's all about alternate starts up in this bytch.)
Random Alternate Start at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community
And, on-top of all that, Redguards are highly respected and sought after mercenaries/sellswords. They can go into any province and eat with their prowess of the blade, so a Redguard traveling to Skyrim for work makes perfect sense since Skyrim is characterized as a place crawling with bandits.

Last edited:
Daps
For the ultimate lore friendly Redguard playthrough use this:

Redguard Knight Armor at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

In the base game redguard armor isnt actually armor, its clothing so it provides no defense. This Redguard armor mod is Dragon bone scale quality armor so you can use it for endgame all expansions and still be competitive/overpowered, and the upgraded Scimitar it comes with is Daedric Quality.

Daps
As a redguard, should i use the one handed option or two handed option?? :jbhmm:
I was using 1 hand plus shield, but i started using 2 handed and it feels easier to kill enemies...

Got my conjuration skills up (destruction is garbage). Use my dragonbone or daedric sword in one hand and conjure Dremora lords with the other hand....pretty much own anything.