Why are people ok with being obese!?

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
I can say this generation is one of the healthiest I'm 26 and started hitting the gym a year ago I never really knew about fitness growing up it was okay to be un healthy so I can applaud this generation on that but this generation is more openly to gayness tho and softer

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can say this generation is one of the healthiest I'm 26 and started hitting the gym a year ago I never really knew about fitness growing up it was okay to be un healthy so I can applaud this generation on that but this generation is more openly to gayness tho and softer

You say that and I don't know if you see this in the gym you go to. But there are plenty of guys of our generation in my gym who are taking the whole fitness thing to unhealthy levels. Not been in the gym five minutes and are taking pre workouts with shyt loads of stimulants in them, prohormones and steriods. That is bad enough,but many aren't stopping drinking heavily in the bars and nightclubs because obviously they want to show the body off they built. In the past guys who took those things, wouldn't take such heavy doses and would stop drinking while doing them.These are the precautions I take, while on I stop drinking and take the minimum amounts needed that my body responds to, .Many guys don't have that attitude.

. Plenty of young guys these days just have a real 'lets get shytfaced' attitude and throw it all down their throats. They might be healthy on the outside but their body organs may tell a different story.

They might get away with it for a while,but it bite them in the backside at some point. To me,this is just as weak minded as the people who can't control themselves around food. Society generally ,has a real live for today attitude, and gluttony is just one aspect of it. They cannot control their urges, and people are far more forgiving of weak minded people than they were in the past. There are far more safety nets.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You got a problem?

1428987629440.gif

a TON of black dudes can't weight to wife
:yeshrug:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
You say that and I don't know if you see this in the gym you go to. But there are plenty of guys of our generation in my gym who are taking the whole fitness thing to unhealthy levels. Not been in the gym five minutes and are taking pre workouts with shyt loads of stimulants in them, prohormones and steriods. That is bad enough,but many aren't stopping drinking heavily in the bars and nightclubs because obviously they want to show the body off they built. In the past guys who took those things, wouldn't take such heavy doses and would stop drinking while doing them.These are the precautions I take, while on I stop drinking and take the minimum amounts needed that my body responds to, .Many guys don't have that attitude.

. Plenty of young guys these days just have a real 'lets get shytfaced' attitude and throw it all down their throats. They might be healthy on the outside but their body organs may tell a different story.

They might get away with it for a while,but it bite them in the backside at some point. To me,this is just as weak minded as the people who can't control themselves around food. Society generally ,has a real live for today attitude, and gluttony is just one aspect of it. They cannot control their urges, and people are far more forgiving of weak minded people than they were in the past. There are far more safety nets.

i wasnt talking about steriods and pre workouts i was just talking about just getting in the gym and tying to get healthy

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Unfortunately black women have the worst rates of obesity in America. Almost 88% suffer from it. Black men are no better at 81%. Lifestyles have to change, and change now.

Please tell me those numbers are exaggerated :snoop: That is an extremely high rate, almost unfathomable. I don't think it's quite accurate.. you sure?

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All it takes is one thirsty ass dude hollaring at her in some capacity (online, on the street, etc) for a fat chick to be comfortable with remaining fat

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My coworker brought up fat people riding electric carts in the store today and I didn't even mention anything :pachaha:

He said someone crashed into his cart and made it fall over while he was in the store.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi