Why are people ok with being obese!?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ummmm the thread title is "why are people ok with being obese?" right? Im sure that chick gets hit on and called "thick" everytime she steps out the house. Some people probably have no reason to think they have a weight problem. Specifically females that get gassed up by men. Hell you talking bout?
fat girls hijacking the word 'thick' was a tragedy :wow:

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I don't mind the fat, but it is troubling to me when obese people refuse to even try. You don't need to be perfect or thin but at least TRY to be mobile. I mean, I work with a lady who is single no kids and young and her ass cannot even walk around the block at lunch (we go for walks sometimes during lunch and she always declines). She has a damn handicap placcard because her knees are bad from the weight. She has a ROLLING BAG for work. WTF? She drinks diet coke all day long every day all day. She will order an extra side of cottage fries in addition to the fries and burger she ordered for lunch, presumably to munch on after lunch. We went to Ikea and her ass could not make it through the store. She has no other person to care for but herself and she won't even try. If she just parked farther away without the hadicap placcard and made herself start walking a tiny bit more and cut down ONE coke per day and refrained from ordering the fries and CARRIED a bag instead of rolling one, I bet she could drop 12 lbs and be way more mobile in 45 days. She's just too young to be living like that. I don't get it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its crazy. a nikka 200 lbs, 6 foot 1...in the best shape of my life at ~24 years old. I hope to keep it this way as closely as possible going into my thirties.

last week I was on a date with a 5 foot 4 thick chick. I'm talking thin waist, BIG DDD+ titties, nice ass and everything. I remember bringing her around some white roommates years ago and they were like :wtf: cause theyd never seen some shyt like that.

Anyways...we are walking through the mall and this girl referring to a vastly overweight in our area chick asks what Id think of her if she got that big and if i'd ever date a fat chick.

:dahell:

I told her she isnt allowed and that I never would. She was taken aback.

But again...:dahell:?

Why would I...a fit man of value succumb to chubby chasing when I dont have to? Especially when I'm the one putting in all the work? Spitting game, texting, paying for dates....all of that for a fat chick? :mjlol: It's like ppl are waiting for the first opportunity / excuse to let themselves go. I refuse though. With fitness comes confidence. Even if a girl has a great personality...I can find a slim chick iwth just as good a personality by taking a stroll downtown one day. She couldnt believe it but I wouldnt budge. If I am fit my girl better at least try to stay healthy by dieting / going to the gym 2,3 times a week.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I have found my sentiments towards obese/fat people to have shifted many times over the years. I used to simply chalk their size up as laziness, then it was greediness, then I attributed it to depression..none of which I found very excusable.

As of late, I always give them the benefit of doubt first. I always assume that there's a physical incapacity or illness that prevents them from being active(bad heart, etc) and, because of it, they're obese.

But at the same time you also have what I call the Fat fukk. :birdman:

Like the ones where I work? Smh. :snoop:

Hell, the South in general is plagued by 'the fat fukk', when I think about it. And it's so 'acceptable'. :snoop:

And the fat fukk brigade cares not a damn about what they eat. The Fat fukk will eat out every day of the week at fast food joints for lunch with zero consideration of the health risk it poses to them.

The Fat fukk will even spend all morning, leading up until it gets it's lunch break, discussing with their co-fat fukks exactly what they will have for lunch.. all while complaining about work in between breaths(even though their job requires that they sit on their ass for 8 hrs).

The Fat fukk doesn't make any effort towards being active, either. As a matter of fact, the Fat fukk will circle a parking lot repeatedly until a spot up front opens up rather than park a few spaces down and get a little much needed exercise(to their credit, non-fat fukks do this also).

And the reason why it's "acceptable" to be obese these days is because slush-brained people who cannot think for themselves have been lulled into the whole "anything you say about a person is judging" trance that has become pop-thought in recent years. People are afraid of being charged with "judging someone", so society says nothing. It's all about "tolerance" these days(insert any other of today's popular propagandist shock terms that you can think of).

If people used their brains, they'd realize that criticizing and judging are two different things. But they don't , so they won't, and so fat fukks are okay with fat fukktivity and so is society.

People who are fat/obese due to physical handicaps, illness, etc.. I can excuse them. I even stand up/fight for them.

But not the Fat fukk. I don't like the Fat fukk.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
As of late, I always give them the benefit of doubt first. I always assume that there's a physical incapacity or illness that prevents them from being active(bad heart, etc) and, because of it, they're obese.

I can't give em the benefit of the doubt right off the bat and you know why?:francis:

Look at other countries and their population and then think about how Americans are stereotyped as fat and lazy. Being obese is NOT natural. If they have a condition that doesn't allow them to exercise then they need to eat well or at least good enough to where they never get obese.

And I bet you a good number of obese people with those conditions got them because of their obesity and what they consistently put into their bodies. Not because it naturally happened.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I see them at the store I work at everyday. Matter of fact an obese dude asked for my help yesterday :yeshrug: shyt isn't healthy at all. That's mainly the reason why I became vegetarian/veganish since January 1, 2014. Even though I've been skinny for five years now. I will NEVER eat meat of junk food products again.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
You got a problem?

1428987629440.gif

Cot damn that was disgusting

Her body can not physically move that fast that's too much jiggle and slop for reality