Why are people ok with being obese!?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I can't give em the benefit of the doubt right off the bat and you know why?:francis:

Look at other countries and their population and then think about how Americans are stereotyped as fat and lazy. Being obese is NOT natural. If they have a condition that doesn't allow them to exercise then they need to eat well or at least good enough to where they never get obese.

And I bet you a good number of obese people with those conditions got them because of their obesity and what they consistently put into their bodies. Not because it naturally happened.

I'm going to maintain my benefit of doubt approach, but I can't help but agree with you on a lot of that :wow:

shyt is so true :snoop:

This whole thread is ironic seeing as how one of the Fat fukks I work with came in to work today with her arm in a sling.

You know those little brown wooden 'doggie gates'(sometimes used for toddlers too) that people use to seperate/section off a room?
madveg_diy_baby_gate.jpg

She got her toe caught on the edge while stepping over one of them :snoop: and sprained her arm while breaking her fall. :snoop:

As big as she is I am surprised that she didn't outright break it and I am not being funny.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'd still love my wife even if...

Not the answer you were expecting, huh?:jawalrus:
It was an open ended hypothetical and you answered in the way that made you look good:troll:

So you wouldn't want her to lose weight?:usure:

You'd have the same level of attraction to her as before?:usure:

You wouldn't ask her to at least try to lose some weight?:usure:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an open ended hypothetical and you answered in the way that made you look good:troll:

So you wouldn't want her to lose weight?:usure:

You'd have the same level of attraction to her as before?:usure:

You wouldn't ask her to at least try to lose some weight?:usure:

Wouldn't get to that point to begin with. She works out.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Obesity seems to be hitting older Black women at an alarming rate.

S/n: your mom must be fat. :usure:
s/n: mine isn't and she's in her 60s :ahh:
Unfortunately black women have the worst rates of obesity in America. Almost 88% suffer from it. Black men are no better at 81%. Lifestyles have to change, and change now.