Why are people ok with being obese!?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
1. If u don't personally speak with the person you can't say if they are cool with their size.
2. They could feel that at their size they could never be a healthy weight again. (Feeling hopeless)
3. Losing weight ain't easy. Most people know basic nutrition but it's really not enough to lose a ton of weight.
4. It's easier to gain than to lose for the average person.
5. Everyone I knew from high school that was small has gained a significant amount of weight, some aren't really obese while others are.
6. If you are 30lbs overweight you are technically obese.

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
You think if these fatties had a genie they wouldn't make that wish? Course they're not happy, doesn't mean they have the willpower or the knowledge to change their lives though.

If I could sum up life in one word it would be "settle". People settle all the time: marriage, jobs, etc. There aint that much reward in life so most times people just say fukk it, this is me fukk the consequences:yeshrug:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:why:Fat and obese are synonymous.

It some bad fat bytches out here too.
no, obese means you are 30lbs over your target weight. Fat is a broad term. A dance instructor or a modeling agency could call the girls fat for only being 5 or 10 lbs over the weight they want so they will call them fat. Or you could call someone fat who is 300lbs it's more of a personal opinion while obese is 30lbs or over your healthy weight.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
1. If u don't personally speak with the person you can't say if they are cool with their size.
2. They could feel that at their size they could never be a healthy weight again. (Feeling hopeless)
3. Losing weight ain't easy. Most people know basic nutrition but it's really not enough to lose a ton of weight.
4. It's easier to gain than to lose for the average person.
5. Everyone I knew from high school that was small has gained a significant amount of weight, some aren't really obese while others are.
6. If you are 30lbs overweight you are technically obese.
1. Nobody likes to step on toes and really be like :ufdup: girl/dude you need to lose some weight. And I understand but people should get on eachother if the weight your putting on starts to affect your life in a serious way.

2. It's easy to feel hopeless once your obese. Make an effort to never get to that point.

3. It isn't easy for anybody you have to persevere through it. That first month is hell to get through but once you do it gets easier.

4 of course. But So what:ld:

5. I gained 20 pounds after my first year of college I looked at myself one day and went :scusthov: and lost 30 in 2 months.

6. Some people carry weight better then others

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
You got a problem?

1428987629440.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
1. Nobody likes to step on toes and really be like :ufdup: girl/dude you need to lose some weight. And I understand but people should get on eachother if the weight your putting on starts to affect your life in a serious way.

2. It's easy to feel hopeless once your obese. Make an effort to never get to that point.

3. It isn't easy for anybody you have to persevere through it. That first month is hell to get through but once you do it gets easier.

4 of course. But So what:ld:

5. I gained 20 pounds after my first year of college I looked at myself one day and went :scusthov: and lost 30 in 2 months.

6. Some people carry weight better then others
if u gained 20lbs in less than a yr than why make a thread like this? You clearly know all about gaining weight. 20lbs is a lot to gain in a yr breh.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Don't start that in here:camby:
ummmm the thread title is "why are people ok with being obese?" right? Im sure that chick gets hit on and called "thick" everytime she steps out the house. Some people probably have no reason to think they have a weight problem. Specifically females that get gassed up by men. Hell you talking bout?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
if u gained 20lbs in less than a yr than why make a thread like this? You clearly know all about gaining weight. 20lbs is a lot to gain in a yr breh.
It was quickly corrected and I was never anywhere near obese. It's easy to gain weight yes and it's hard to lose it but so what? You either do something about it or don't. If you don't you suffer health problems, mobility problems, and self esteem problems. Which all together I would say is worth the hard work to not worry about:manny: