Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
What is goin on out here man?:scust:

Pot bellied men looking like their in the third trimester of pregnancy
fat spilling over elbows and knees, stomach overlapping the belt

I swear if I see one more person riding an electric cart in the store not because they're disabled but because their knees start hurting if they have to walk for more then ten minutes at a time.:birdman:

People can't even walk normally they have to waddle around cause their thighs are ALWAYS touching.

Sometimes I can barely discern when the titties stop and their stomach starts:dahell:

And stop wearing tights I can see the cellulite through the spandex:scusthov:

These people cannot look in the mirror and think they look good. So why let yourself get that point?:mindblown:. When they hit 250 they didn't say "wow :ohhh: this is getting out of control maybe I should lose some weight"

And don't get me started on the mouth breathers
1p28aro.gif
you can just hear the huskyness without even looking at them

Being fat is ok being obese is not okay and is something you can absolutely control:ufdup:

No matter what an obese person chooses (lose weight/stay the Same) they have to take an L
loose-skin-from-160lbs-of-weight-loss.jpg

Gluttony is a sin yall:sas2:

Last edited:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like to judge people, but when I see fat ass people riding on scooters at Disney World or the grocery store I get disgusted. Those fat mothafukkas have just given up on any form of exercise and choose to remain obese and disgusting.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
i think a lot of huge people just gave up on life. Only logical reason i see for their behavior.

And the fat females just be in denial. i've had quite a few fat girls tell me that men love fat women, women are supposed to be fat, if it wasn't for societies shaming men would worship them, etc.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
What is goin on out here man?:scust:

Pot bellied men looking like their in the third trimester of pregnancy
fat spilling over elbows and knees, stomach overlapping the belt

I swear if I see one more person riding an electric cart in the store not because they're disabled but because their knees start hurting if they have to walk for more then ten minutes at a time.:birdman:

People can't even walk normally they have to waddle around cause their thighs are ALWAYS touching.

Sometimes I can barely discern when the titties stop and their stomach starts:dahell:

And stop wearing tights I can see the cellulite through the spandex:scusthov:

These people cannot look in the mirror and think they look good. So why let yourself get that point?:mindblown:. When they hit 250 they didn't say "wow :ohhh: this is getting out of control maybe I should lose some weight"

And don't get me started on the mouth breathers
1p28aro.gif
you can just hear the huskyness without even looking at them

Being fat is ok being obese is not okay and is something you can absolutely control:ufdup:

No matter what an obese person chooses (lose weight/stay the Same) they have to take an L
loose-skin-from-160lbs-of-weight-loss.jpg

Gluttony is a sin yall:sas2:

You know what's worse than being a fat ass, taking time to analyze and study them to write this. nikka, it's Saturday, log off and do something constructive.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i think a lot of huge people just gave up on life. Only logical reason i see for their behavior.

And the fat females just be in denial. i've had quite a few fat girls tell me that men love fat women, women are supposed to be fat, if it wasn't for societies shaming men would worship them, etc.
It needs to be shamed :ufdup:

No fat acceptance for them :flabbynsick: or anyone else

People need to do it for health reasons if nothing else my god obese people are like smokers.:scust:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You know what's worse than being a fat ass, taking time to analyze and study them to write this. nikka, it's Saturday, log off and do something constructive.

Nikka I just clocked out :dahell:

But you on here poo pooing on me for pointing out a real problem. Aint no analyzing needed, I see it everyday....you must be obese:mjpls: