Why are Men Becoming More Feminine

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Can pinpoint the reason but the media and kids following celebs is part of the problem. Kids see the Lil Wayne's of the world with the skinny jeans and the big ass shoes and they equate that to being cool or in style. No difference than me as a youth wanting to wear Timbo's and baggy jeans and du-rags.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:heh: like there aren't a lot of masculine gay niccas out there.

People got a warped view of what being a man is. Confidence in self and sexuality >>>> any definitive appearance of masculinity. :yeshrug:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps

Of course there are. But we aren't talking about them. We're talking about the one's who have female mannerisms and tendencies.

ghost305 said:
People got a warped view of what being a man is. Confidence in self and sexuality >>>> any definitive appearance of masculinity. :yeshrug:

No, we actually have a very clear view of what being a REAL man is. You don't. You're :cape: for the other side. :skip:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You can't be masculine and fukk men.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Of course there are. But we aren't talking about them. We're talking about the one's who have female mannerisms and tendencies.

No, we actually have a very clear view of what being a REAL man is. You don't. You're :cape: for the other side. :skip:

You can't be masculine and fukk men.

:whoa: I thought yall were talkin about dude who wear skinny jeans and other shyt like that. As for Female mannerism and tendencies, I can't call it. It aint like there's a gang of gay niccas outchea to make it seem like its an epidemic :yeshrug:

@Will Ross
:dahell: Have you ever heard of the term Down Low? :heh:

----

Btw, i see a lot niccas on here defining what a man is. If you have to explicitly define what a man is then you aren't sure yourself(or about yourself for that matter). @ltheghost even put out a 14 commandments on "being a man" :tiger: :laff: I could go on about psychological implications behind shyt written in this thread but I digress :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
better question is.. why so many men are becoming more ignorant for women??

niqqas running around acting like they thugs and mobsters around broads but when sh!t popped off and they by themselves them niqqas are all hallmark and Sh!t.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
competition isnt encouraged anymore.

boys/men thrive on competition....its being taken away from schools by overprotective mothers.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Issues like this have been around for a while. A huge problem in its modern manifestation has to do with things like the self-esteem movement which centers itself around protecting the feelings of children as you're forging them into adults on the way up, the absurdly bullshyt insistence that gender is entirely a social construct, and lack of assumption of personal agency when it comes to building oneself up to being what one might perceive a "real man" to be. I personally don't mind when other men fail to meet a rigid standard for masculinity because it allows me to surpass them and set myself apart in a positive way.

It also comes with the fact that feminism in its most modern form has jumped the shark. It's gone from being a movement that pushed for women's right to vote and avoid being discriminated against to being a movement that insists on pushing a wage gap myth, rape culture myth, giving men the short end of the stick in family law, demonizing male sexuality as predatory and evil, and ruining academic life for male youths. With masculinity being so effectively demonized like this, it's no wonder that so many men might be tempted to act more effeminate and repress even the better part of their masculine tendencies in order to seem less threatening and fit in better.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
The media obviously.

You got dudes wearing tight pants,

774226793.jpg

Crying for girls on camera :why:,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MewlG3sdvlA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MewlG3sdvlA[/ame]

Simping for bigots just for some puss,

BK5FdMjCcAEUvk0.jpg:large

It makes me feel like i'm in the twilight zone or something.

Just seeing guys talk about "yo, imma rock that pink chain with my new j's right along with my pink hat" makes me laugh. I'm not saying that you shouldn't look fresh but matching clothes is a feminine trait in my opinion.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
BK5FdMjCcAEUvk0.jpg:large

:snoop: So desperate for white vajay that he's willing to put up with being degraded like that. At the very least he could have fired something back at her.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Because of the war on men and the gay agenda, ironically enough caused by modern feminism and the demasculation and the encouragement of it by the government and mainstream media.

Daps
nikkas feel inadequate and wanna blame society instead of manning up and becoming the men they want society to build them to be :smh:

Society aint got shyt to do with being a damn p*ssy. Real men don't need validation from society

I actually made this :ohlawd: face irl as I read this.