THIS fakkit IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE

budgie_hulk.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wouldn't call myself a masculinist or anything like that but I enjoy being a man and what being a man is about.

I don't know why men do their eyebrows, shave their legs, shave their chests, wear make up, etc. If that's their preference that's whatever but I like being a man. I like being a leader, I like being someone for people to count on, I like grilling food, I like girls, I don't know I just like being a man.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I wouldn't call myself a masculinist or anything like that but I enjoy being a man and what being a man is about.

I don't know why men do their eyebrows, shave their legs, shave their chests, wear make up, etc. If that's their preference that's whatever but I like being a man. I like being a leader, I like being someone for people to count on, I like grilling food, I like girls, I don't know I just like being a man.

Captain_Morgan_vv-789984.jpg
:obama:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Before people come in here and say media is brainwashing males. Media only brainwashes the weak minded. :mjpls:

And if a generation is raised to be weak minded, with grossly low attention spans, needing constant stimulation, instant gratification, and are trained to be open to feminine leaning androgynous behavior...

I'd say the media has a pretty easy fukking job. Walk outside look at young men and you will see that they are doing pretty well w their mission.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
And if a generation is raised to be weak minded, with grossly low attention spans, needing constant stimulation, instant gratification, and are trained to be open to feminine leaning androgynous behavior...

I'd say the media has a pretty easy fukking job. Walk outside look at young men and you will see that they are doing pretty well w their mission.

:snoop: sad breh

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Lessons from the Elders about being a Man...(What I learned)

1. Never cry in public.

2. Never let anyone know how you feel. (Unless they are family)

3. Loyalty is more important than friendship.

4. A weak mothafukka always needs a gun to settle their problems.

5. Don't let anyone walk over you.

6. Work twice as hard as the next man and three times as hard as the mothafukka who is dreaming to be you.

7. Raise your son.

8. Don't tolerate disrespect.

9. If she cheats on you then she was never yours in the first place.

10. Open doors for children and the elderly.

11. Be smart. Know when to fight and when to walk away.

12. Don't carry yourself like a woman, you are a man.

13. Realize that religion is only for women and children, men are not afforded heaven until we die. Create heaven for you family on Earth and you will not be worried about where you are going in death.

14. Beat the living shyt outta anyone who tries to disrespect your kid in front of you.

If the younger generation is falling apart because they are not listening to their elders, well, they can still learn. Being a man you are supposed to carry the weight of the world. Pain, sadness, fear, we live with it and accept it. I'm a Man and I'll be damned if I raise my son to be a punk in this world where the weak are eaten like food.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Elaborate. Does the fact more men now a days can express themselves emotionally make them more feminine ?:yeshrug:

Is it more of a clothes thing?:ld:

I would argue the fact we have more men with no drive or ambition and dont wanna work for shyt makes some more feminine. Just me tho :yeshrug:

:whoo: Bingo. The fact that there are so many males that sit back and let the women run the household while they sit on their ass and not better themselves is on some feminine shyt. It's the influx of Madden kings that makes this generation more feminine.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
CrimsonTider said:
Anybody want to define masculinity?

A social/cultural/biological construct delineating the attributes, attitudes, roles and behaviors associated with males.

Think about it like this: in the 19th Century, the 'Dandy' was the epitome of 'masculinity'.

tumblr_lu7pr2EUfK1qidnqfo1_500.jpg

The more things change........:yeshrug:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
To add to the discussion : we’ve progressively moved away from « traditional » « men » roles (this only concerns western developed countries):

- Factory worker: replaced by machines

- Armies: less wars, more technology. No more drafts, so only those who WANT to go to war.

- The rise of leftist anti-war (and anti-police) rhetoric: everything that is associated with “power”, “force”, “authority” is frowned upon (I’m on the left myself, but it is what it is)

- The rights of children, students, patients etc. have all led to the undermining of positions of authorities traditionally filled by men: Fathers, Teachers, Priests…(sometimes with good reason)

- Fathers: women don’t need men to have babies anymore thanks to medicine

So, basically, men have all but become expendable. Add that women can thankfully sustain themselves means that they CHOOSE the men they want to be with. I read an article that said that women now being in that position they tend to choose guys who most fulfill their needs: not money or “protection”, but rather “understanding” and “compassion” and stuff like that. So men adapt. Plus the whole anti-sexist and feminist movements have made it extremely easy for any man of being accused of being sexist (basically, if you have a dikk you’re a potential rapist) so a lot of men tone down their “virility” to avoid problems. Do that for long enough and you basically end up being like women because if you don’t they will call you “macho”, “old school” etc, so many adapt to their needs. And finally, it’s not “cool” to believe in traditional gender roles, it’s seen as “old school” and not “modern”.

Regarding fashion, yes the “feminine” look is way more wide-spread but it was there before, like in the 80s, the difference is attitudes now imo.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Blame liberal democrats...

This "blurring" of the lines and gender neutrality mantra has been in the works from hardcore feminists, the LGBTQ community and sissified men for years now.

It's only going to get worse.

They are currently making Easy bake ovens for boys now

Hasbro Easy-Bake Oven to be marketed to girls AND boys in 2013 following petition for change by 13-year-old girl - NY Daily News

And this is just one of the small things...

I believe in Scandanvia, there is more heavily invested social engineering at play here...some research institution is actually in the process of removing "his" and "her" from their cirriculum because allegedly that distinction is "sexist" and effects the esteem of little girls...lol

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
most of these new n!ggas are being raised by women. They have never met their fathers or have any sort of relationship with him. It's only natural that they turn out to be bytchmade