Why are Men Becoming More Feminine

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yall act like you didn't have Jherri Curls, Skinny Jeans (cuz ya ass couldn't afford to buy more jeans so you wore the same jeans from 3rd grade all the way to 8th), Fannypacks, colorful ass clothes, a dazzled white glove, and the nikkas who started the sagging generation. Old ass nikkas :shaq2:

Ol I wanna be the new member of B2K ass nikkas.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
what does this mean.

And please don't bring up fashion.

When was more "masculine" than today? the 1950's? When nikkas and cacs gelled their hair back and wore skinny ass pants with studs on them :gag:

People have been talking about men being less masculine than a previous age literally since forever. There has never been an era where men have said "boy we are quite masculine, in relation to what we were before" :dead:

CityGuy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not acting like a woman

Elaborate. Does the fact more men now a days can express themselves emotionally make them more feminine ?:yeshrug:

Is it more of a clothes thing?:ld:

I would argue the fact we have more men with no drive or ambition and dont wanna work for shyt makes some more feminine. Just me tho :yeshrug:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Its easy to blame no fathers in the home. However there can be the fathers in the home and the son is still feminine.Just like a youg boy can grow up to a man without his father.Its all about gender roles. Everybody wants to be the man,but nobody wants to be a Man. You know being a provider,leader,protector,having his word as his bond,the person who checked the noise out in the house late at night etc.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
When was more "masculine" than today? the 1950's? When nikkas and cacs gelled their hair back and wore skinny ass pants with studs on them :gag:

People have been talking about men being less masculine than a previous age literally since forever. There has never been an era where men have said "boy we are quite masculine, in relation to what we were before" :dead:

Exactly, every generation thinks the next generation is soft.

Why are these coli posters falling into the same trap?

The post I quoted below me is some ole cliche nonsense

Its easy to blame no fathers in the home. However there can be the fathers in the home and the son is still feminine.Just like a youg boy can grow up to a man without his father.Its all about gender roles. Everybody wants to be the man,but nobody wants to be a Man. You know being a provider,leader,protector,having his word as his bond,the person who checked the noise out in the house late at night etc.

Man, shut the fukk up.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
No, none of what you said makes some one more or less of a man than anyone else.

you have a post littered with cliches.

try again.

Last response to you.We all have opinions,I really dont care what you think.If you dont think being a leader is related to being a man,then I cant help you there :manny: I guess standing on your own 2 feet is clichish too :troll: Do you have better examples?If your gonna come at me,I hope you have something better to say.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
people look at things in such a small time frame. women have periodically ruled society.

and if anything, dudes are more manly than ever, some people just have a retarded concept of masculinity.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Every body in here taking up for metrosexuality and the desire for more open femininity and fakkitessness are some pink, flakey, flaming, sissy fakkits. :russ:

Y'all know DAMN WELL this modern day sodom and gonnorea-gommorah society is opening up to the mixing of gender roles. There have always been gay and feminine men...it's just more acceptable in 2013 than it was back in the 60s, 70, etc.

Single mothers are encouraging this. Society is encouraging this. But it doesn't come to fruition without a desire. I know plenty of brothas from single mother house holds. The media around them as soft...but their single mothers knew to whoop that ass if she caught em "acting like mama" or trying on her shoes/etc.

Every kid has a development stage prior to the age of 8 or 9. The child will develop into whichever direction it's being steered.

Fight me if y'all want. But folks like crimsontider fukkin know damn well what masculinity IS and what it AINT. :birdman:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall act like you didn't have Jherri Curls, Skinny Jeans (cuz ya ass couldn't afford to buy more jeans so you wore the same jeans from 3rd grade all the way to 8th), Fannypacks, colorful ass clothes, a dazzled white glove, and the nikkas who started the sagging generation. Old ass nikkas :shaq2:

Ol I wanna be the new member of B2K ass nikkas.

It's not about how you dress necessarily but, the energy being put out. I can see some guys wearing "manly" clothes, and they still seem soft to me. It's a certain energy they have.

Anyway, what it is the "Jezebel Spirit" is in full effect, and it started in the late '60's. The "Jezebel Spirit" is when a woman feels the need to dominate a man, especially a strong man. If you look at most men who are considered weak, they usually have an overbearing mother, regardless if the father is in the house or not. This was noticed back in the day with a lot of homosexuals when studies were done but, for some reason they stopped talking about it.

Look at men who date women who are always feeling the need to have their way, talk shyt, and have attitudes(passive aggressive included), and you will notice he is weak. He may look tough, but once you spend time with him you will notice he is always kissing someone's ass. It may be his mother, his wife, or his boss. He doesn't give off that masculine energy of dominance. Just talking it isn't enough. Spend time with old men, and you will see they have that energy. When I say old I mean in the 70's and up, or men who didn't live the party lifestyle when they were young. Men who was about their business, and you will notice a certain type of energy they put out, even when they are silent.

The "Jezebel Spirit" is taking over the world. You can laugh about me mentioning spirits, and religious nonsense, but they are real, and act through weak people or people who don't acknowledge their existence which means they can do what they want in this world, and people will not even think twice as to where this energy is coming from, and how to stop it.

Always remember this statement from the bible, and you don't have to be religious to understand it.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Jezebel Spirit traits to look out for:
30 Amazingly Consistent Traits of the Jezebel Spirit