Why are Igbo Nigerians so good at football?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bonk, you're derailing a thread about Igbos by talking about unfounded 'Yoruba superiority'. Go away or I'll vow to troll every Yoruba thread I see on the Coli.
He said no such thing. You’ve been a garbage poster in the few posts I’ve seen from you. My lord.

NYC Rebel

Daps
@NYC Rebel and @Bonk are Yoruba supremacists. Everytime a thread about Igbo people, solely about Igbo people, they interject to spew nonsense from their nyash.

Yorubas on the Coli are so insecure that they can't leave Igbos alone. Why are you obsessed with us?
:mjlol:
Insecure about exactly what?

I’m employing 14 people back home. Exactly what on here showcases my insecurity?

My great great great great great grandfather is embronzed in bronze.

C0655_DE8-_C83_D-4_BC4-_BC3_E-_F374_E3_FD7_A4_E.jpg

If we are being real, no ones heritage survived stronger than Yoruba coming to these shores. Exactly WHAT does this Yoruba man need to be insecure about with your wood carving heritage?

fukk outta here. :camby:

You’re online looking for self worth.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Insecure about exactly what?

I’m employing 14 people back home. Exactly what on here showcases my insecurity?

My great great great great great grandfather is embronzed in bronze.

C0655_DE8-_C83_D-4_BC4-_BC3_E-_F374_E3_FD7_A4_E.jpg

If we are being real, no ones heritage survived stronger than Yoruba coming to these shores. Exactly WHAT does this Yoruba man need to be insecure about with your wood carving heritage?

fukk outta here. :camby:

You’re online looking for self worth.

Yoruba heritage is only strong because you were the last major slave migration coming to the Americas. That was only because Afonja (your kin) destroyed your empire. Y'all killed each other on masse until the British put an end to your civil wars. Stop!
:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LOL which tribes do you think WE come from? Branches of the original Hebrews. We were called "Heeboes" on the auction blocks.

I think my favorite Black Hebrew Israelite conspiracy theory is the one where all Europeans openly acknowledged that Africans were the original joos, said so right in public in slave auctions and even put it on maps and shyt, yet somehow never, ever actually talked about it anywhere.

And then they came up with a worldwide conspiracy to not only forget about the whole thing, but get literally every single black person to forget about it too.

That's the most incredible conspiracy ever. All the Black people and all the White people knew what was going on, everyone was fine discussing it publicly, then all the white people simultaneously agreed to magically erase all discussion from all documents, coordinate that shyt worldwide so that every single one of the Europeans and Middle Easterners erased it too (and then erased the evidence of coordination), and magically make all Black people forget all about it too.

:mjlol:

The first Black Hebrew Israelites were started by F.S. Cherry in 1886, followed by William Sauders Crowdy in 1896. They were both playing off what had become a common African-American preaching theme, that because the Black community were coming into freedom out of slavery, African-Americans were like the Israelites, and out of either some sort of weird self-hatred for their own heritage or an extended con game, the Hebrew Israelites twisted it into, "No, we really are the Israelites!!!"

Until you explain how literally everyone in Africa and America both forgot this, why there is literally no historical discussion of it anywhere, and have something better to go off of than, "Look, I found a word that vaguely resembles some other word!", then you look like fools.

:sas1::sas2:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yoruba heritage is only strong because you were the last major slave migration coming to the Americas. That was only because Afonja (your kin) destroyed your empire. Y'all killed each other on masse until the British put an end to your civil wars. Stop!
:francis:
It’s only strong because... :mjlol:
Ok....

Like I said...my peeps heritage is as strong as the 1000 year old bronze castings my fam is encased in.

I’m the WRONG yoruba head to bring this debate at niqqa. I can trace my line for centuries. Take your scattered tribal shyt elsewhere.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The tribal beefs are so fukking stupid to me :pachaha:. If you Nigerian, you my fam. End of story to me. Especially if we meeting up in a foreign land. fukk the bullshyt. No point of carrying on divisiness that has set our country back in another country

You Nigerian too :gladbron: