Why are Igbo Nigerians so good at football?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Tiwa Savage is wifey tho
I love my women....but Igbo women....

15007650491714240.gif

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
I don't understand this ethnic group shyt. It sounds stupid as fukk. We all black. But I guess growing up in America, a majority white country would make me think like that.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Bonk, you're derailing a thread about Igbos by talking about unfounded 'Yoruba superiority'. Go away or I'll vow to troll every Yoruba thread I see on the Coli.

Breh, I'm not into "superiority", I just don't like half-truths and nikkas shytting on Yorubas. And y'all like doing that shyt and it's an unacceptable behavior. Look at how "hiphoplives" always intentionally spell "Yoruba" as "Yuoroba" - that shyt ain't cool, breh. Just because all these other Yorubas are weak (except the bigman, NYCRebel), that doesn't mean I've to be weak too.

I don't even think you nikkas ride out for Igbos offline the way you do on here. I ride out for my Igbo bredrins all the time, bang the tools out if needs be, and when there's beef - I'll back it. And vice versa. That's how we roll and it's naija gang. Violate us and it might get messy. There are no neeks in my circle, fam. All real pounded yam and eba eaters.

Y'all need to do that and stop waving your d1cks everywhere, while trying to shyt on others.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Breh, I'm not into "superiority", I just don't like half-truths and nikkas shytting on Yorubas. And y'all like doing that shyt and it's an unacceptable behavior. Look at how "hiphoplives" always intentionally spell "Yoruba" as "Yuoroba" - that shyt ain't cool, breh. Just because all these other Yorubas are weak (except the bigman, NYCRebel), that doesn't mean I've to be weak too.

I don't even think you nikkas ride out for Igbos offline the way you do on here. I ride out for my Igbo bredrins all the time, bang the tools out if needs be, and when there's beef - I'll back it. And vice versa. That's how we roll and it's naija gang. Violate us and it might get messy. There are no neeks in my circle, fam. All real pounded yam and eba eaters.

Y'all need to do that and stop waving your d1cks everywhere, while trying to shyt on others.

Offline, I get along well with other Nigerians. Yorubas, Edos, Ijaw etc.

But they know my politics and respect it, even if they disagree.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Giannis hears fluent Igbo and speaks it to a degree:ufdup:

@Bonk @NYC Rebel

‘The Greek Freak’ wants to go back to his Nigerian roots

An Igbo woman is Giannis mother and of course raised her son to be Igbo. Stop claiming Giannis. He can't even speak your language. If you got a Igbo father, you're Igbo. Igbo mother, you're Igbo. Regardless if the other parent is Igbo, Jamaican, Black American, Yoruba or other. Just facts.

Annuoby
Iggy
Giannis
The Okafor's
I am forgetting some more people
Ezeli before his injuries ended his career

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Iguodala isn't Igbo. It's a Bini name (from Edo State).
For some reason, I've always heard he was Igbo but you are right, he is Bini. I also have to remember, in Atlanta, we call a lot of Edo friends relatives and cousins at a young age due to friendship and a smaller community at that time in the 80s and 90s. I got play cousins I grew up with that's Bini that I call cuz. They never been at all and are really Black folks like many of us more than anything.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Giannis hears fluent Igbo and speaks it to a degree:ufdup:

@Bonk @NYC Rebel

‘The Greek Freak’ wants to go back to his Nigerian roots

An Igbo woman is Giannis mother and of course raised her son to be Igbo. Stop claiming Giannis. He can't even speak your language. If you got a Igbo father, you're Igbo. Igbo mother, you're Igbo. Regardless if the other parent is Igbo, Jamaican, Black American, Yoruba or other. Just facts.

Annuoby
Iggy
Giannis
The Okafor's
I am forgetting some more people
Ezeli before his injuries ended his career

If the mother is Igbo but the father is white their children considered Igbo still? :lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If the mother is Igbo but the father is white their children considered Igbo still? :lupe:
In Atlanta, Yes, will others fukk with them is a completely different question but Igbo women married to cacs still go to all of the Atlanta functions. From what I've seen in Houston. It's more, you need to be all in around here. It's not like Atlanta.

A large number of Black Americans women are married to Igbo men in Atlanta and that's normal. Whites, not so much but the one who are strongly claim BOTH cultures.

I can't speak for Houston, Dallas or Boston Igbos. They got different communities

Ask @Hiphoplives4eva or @Ugo Ogugwa about Houston area and that question

Last edited: