Why are Dominicans wholly convinced they aren't black?

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Im not disputing that point, I'm just saying when u make a forum with a banner saying "sports HIP HOP and piff", u can't be surprised when u have people from all ethnic backgrounds. Hip hop is world wide.
im not arguing against that. Im responding to this:
Hip hop doesn't belong to just ya anymore :manny:

I don't know what this means because Hip hop was never exclusive. You had people from multiple races and ethnicities participate in hip hop in it's early years but it will always be linked to Black America.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No , its because we dont care about dominicans or their culture , thats why we arent on there. We would rather stay amongst ourselves .

But for some fascinating reason , dominicans and other hispanics always find their way onto our websites and into our spaces generally.

:mjlol: This same thread is made monthly matter of fact there are over 8 pages worth of threads like this all made by non Hispanic, non Dominican posters

:lupe: explain that one to me

:mjlol: better yet use Google translate, find a dominican forum and find me half that number of threads on African American issues

I'll wait

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Because people are genuwinely fascinated at how delusional you people are when it comes to race i guess.

Notice how the threads are always about Dominicans being self haters ....not about any other aspect of their cultures. Not about their music , or their foods....always about Dominicans being confused racially.

Cause like i said , vast majority of us dont give a shyt about you all.

Race isnt real

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
don't know what this means because Hip hop was never exclusive. You had people from multiple races and ethnicities participate in hip hop in it's early years but it will always be linked to Black America.

I was saying exactly what I just said, it belongs to the world. At first it was just an AA thing but it's popularity blew up so it belongs to the world.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I was saying exactly what I just said, it belongs to the world. At first it was just an AA thing but it's popularity blew up so it belongs to the world.

:snoop: you dont read. if by belong you mean exclusive then it never was that. Hip hop will always be linked to black america the same way pizza is linked to italy.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:snoop: you dont read. if by belong you mean exclusive then it never was that. Hip hop will always be linked to black america the same way pizza is linked to italy.

I got u. I did misread, but my original point stands. A hip hop site is not exclusive to blacks.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Because people are genuwinely fascinated at how delusional you people are when it comes to race i guess.

Notice how the threads are always about Dominicans being self haters ....not about any other aspect of their cultures. Not about their music , or their foods....always about Dominicans being confused racially.

Cause like i said , vast majority of us dont give a shyt about you all.

But why do ya care so much that this thread is literally made every month? I been here 2 years I think and probably 65 percent of my posts are in dominican bashing threads. It's an unhealthy obsession at this point. What we eat don't make ya shyt. Get over it.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
why do people even care that they dont consider themselves black :mjlol:

idgaf what they are, just hook me up with a crisp lining :yeshrug:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
No, we love ourselves. We just don't like you, and we generally don't want to be associated with your people; yet you stay on our dikks 24/7. We like the racial diversity and the looks of our own people, and we don't care to include others. We love our Merengue and Bachata above any other music genres, we prefer our cuisine, and we actually like our own women. There's no self-hate coming from us.

Then why are you trolling black folks on a hip hop forum? Just go to your own forums and keep it moving.

:manny:

:camby:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I got u. I did misread, but my original point stands. A hip hop site is not exclusive to blacks.

But its mostly Black and your trolling at this point? Plus who listen gwalla hop anyway besides latinos
:upsetfavre:.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Here in NYC i have interacted with Dominicans some cool some be on that c00n shyt. But I always say I prefer Ricans over Dominicans. As a Haitian i am never going to visit the DR. Besides I really do not care how they identify themselves. We cannot save everybody. If you are for black liberation and black empowerment that is enough for me even if you are a black dominican. But if you are on that c00n shyt you are the enemy of black people.