Why are Dominicans wholly convinced they aren't black?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
That's no real Mexican and any Mexican will disown his fakkit ass. Just like Dominicans shytted on a rod and dudes even dropped diss tracks on him when he decided to play for team USA instead of Dr in the world baseball classic. shyt dudes were shytting on Oscar de la Hoya at one point too but I can't remember why.

It was during the hype for the Vargas fight the first time. Fernando said Oscar wasn't a real Mexican. Oscar obviously disagreed

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/boxingjungle/badbloodpressconference.html

:mjlol:...there's some fukkery in this interview

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
That's no real Mexican and any Mexican will disown his fakkit ass. Just like Dominicans shytted on a rod and dudes even dropped diss tracks on him when he decided to play for team USA instead of Dr in the world baseball classic. shyt dudes were shytting on Oscar de la Hoya at one point too but I can't remember why.
That's what I been trying to tell the fakkit @GreatestLaker , that Hispanics ARE NOT WHITE. Any Hispanic that calls himself white is a fukking fakkit who needs to catch the fade. No matter how light his skin is.

fukked up that A-Rod never played for his people in the WBC, he may never get a chance now. Then dude goes to the DR with Cameron Diaz and talks about "his island and all its treasures". If he loves DR so much, then why didn't he help them the years they didn't win the title.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That's what I been trying to tell the fakkit @GreatestLaker , that Hispanics ARE NOT WHITE. Any Hispanic that calls himself white is a fukking fakkit who needs to catch the fade. No matter how light his skin is.

fukked up that A-Rod never played for his people in the WBC, he may never get a chance now. Then dude goes to the DR with Cameron Diaz and talks about "his island and all its treasures". If he loves DR so much, then why didn't he help them the years they didn't win the title.

I didn't keep up with that story closely but dude was born and raised here in the US.. I remember that before it started a lot of ppl were wondering who he was going to play for tho...it was never set in stone

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't keep up with that story closely but dude was born and raised here in the US.. I remember that before it started a lot of ppl were wondering who he was going to play for tho...it was never set in stone
Dominicans denying they're black thread #100000000 :snooze:

The recycling of threads does not stop:wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

That dominican pride runs deep breh lol he was born here but his parents are both dominican so Dominicans fully expected him to identify as dominican just as most 1st generation dominican-americans do. That plus there was an interview where he straight out said "I'm not dominican I'm american" and he became public enemy in Dr for a few years lol. He later played for team Dr to make amends tho and he's been forgiven and given back his platano pass as far as I know.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
That dominican pride runs deep breh lol he was born here but his parents are both dominican so Dominicans fully expected him to identify as dominican just as most 1st generation dominican-americans do. That plus there was an interview where he straight out said "I'm not dominican I'm american" and he became public enemy in Dr for a few years lol. He later played for team Dr to make amends tho and he's been forgiven and given back his platano pass as far as I know.
Yeah, he was being a fakkit at first. All the Jamaicans, Nigerians and Ghanaians who were born here will always rep their culture first and foremost, that's what you gotta do, no one gives a fukk about Amerikkka, nor should, that's not your culture, it means nothing, that's just shyt for the cacs.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
These people aren't white? :sas1:

1250011576_alexis_bledel_290x402.jpg

1118full-julie-gonzalo.jpg

Comedy+Central+TripTank+Premiere+Party+tnDwTuGooyHl.jpg

william-levy.jpg

:sas2:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yeah, he was being a fakkit at first. All the Jamaicans, Nigerians and Ghanaians who were born here will always rep their culture first and foremost, that's what you gotta do, no one gives a fukk about Amerikkka, nor should, that's not your culture, it means nothing, that's just shyt for the cacs.

Not really

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I haven't met any c00ns. Only Jamaican c00n I kno of is @Napoleon

Are you Jamaican

I was born in NY to Jamaican parents. Most Jamaicans born in America tend to gravitate more towards American culture over Jamaican culture. While Dominicans were catching feelings over an American born athlete choosing to represent America over them, you had Jamaican born athletes choosing to rep the US.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I was born in NY to Jamaican parents. Most Jamaicans born in America tend to gravitate more towards American culture over Jamaican culture. While Dominicans were catching feelings over an American born athlete choosing to represent America over them, you had Jamaican born athletes choosing to rep the US.

American born Dominicans have more of an affinity to their country apparently.

Maybe it's because of the language.